Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Great Minds

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Great Minds - Page 9 Empty Re: Great Minds

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:55 am

Nazaria, as hungry as she was, was a patient succubus. She preferred to slowly feel her companions out, get them nice and worked up, hot and bothered, get them to the point where they could go off at a hair trigger. Then, she liked to play, to experiment, to see what worked best for each girl and what exactly each girl's abilities and limits were. Once she knew, she could finish her job: total sexual bliss, a fucking they could never, ever forget as they faded off to the deepest, most erotic sleep of their lives.

Nazaria's hands worked on Kim's nipples, then let a few fingers slip away to play with the entirety of her breasts, giving the undersides, so sensitive, some work, and the tops, too, squishing and squeezing and pinching. But she would not only use her hands. She bent down, sucked a nipple into her mouth...and felt the Korean girl convulse, thrusting upwards, the smell of her arousal growing thicker by the second! Good, good! Nazaria purred into that tit, letting her mouth vibrate the soft flesh. She bit down, very slowly, gently, then a little bit harder, just a touch, giving that flesh another tug with her mouth...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:38 am

In a strange way, Kim could almost see how this heated moment with Nazaria would be a bad thing for her life. Oh, there was no denying the pleasure she was experiencing right now, as the succubus did a wondrous job of working her to the point of madness. She could already feel the swelling, all those tingling sensations that cascaded through her body, and when Nazaria began to assault her nipple, they all became too much to handle. Nazaria was driving her insane with lust, in a way no other woman could dream of.

And that was the negative, the one problem with Nazaria - after this, Kim knew she would never have another fuck quite as good. Oh, there would be some memorable nights, she was sure, but Nazaria would be their measuring stick, and they’d always fall short. A shame. Mere mortals could not compare.

Would that stop her from enjoying this, though? Of course. Nothing could stop that, especially at this point.

She’d been trying to hold back, wanting to see Nazaria run the full gamut of her body, but that was simply not happening. Her all too human body had more of the pleasure than it could stand, and the result was always happened when too much pressure built up - an explosion.  She came once more, thrusting up with every spurt, and her second scream vibrated through Nazaria’s heavenly body, as she opened her mouth and took in as much of her sex as she could stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 am

Nazaria felt Kim's breast quiver in her mouth, as the girl was driven right up to the precipice of pleasure. Her back started to arch, then relaxed, then started to tighten again. Her arms seemed out of place, constantly writhing and wiggling. And the hot breath which was washing over Nazaria's sex got hotter, faster. Nazaria moaned, as her own sex was getting wetter, dripping down into Kim's mouth as she got off on both the thick miasma of arousal which was emanating from the rookie and the quite serviceable connilingual job Kim was performing even as she was losing control.

When she finally did lose control, it was wonderful, her back arching, her hips bucking, her mouth opening up wide in a scream of joy which shook Nazaria, traveling up from her pussy through the rest of her fit body. That mouth opened up wider, and wider, almost sucking in her sex, making Nazaria moan and wiggle her hips, too, as she rode her orgasming friend's face. Her own orgasm wouldn't be too long in coming, and she would start to grind herself harder on Kim's face, in little circles, as she gave the girl's tits a few more tugs, another little love bite, as she came, just to prolong that orgasm for as long as possible!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 am

Kim was trapped in a hell of pleasure. That was really the best way to describe it - dark and sweaty and seemingly going on for all eternity. The lack of air wasn’t doing wonders for her concept of time - how long had she been under? A minute? Two? Had she stolen a breath at some point? Was she shifting in and out of conscious? Hell, was she dreaming?

Kim didn’t know. Kim didn’t care.

All that mattered, really was the divine, sublime pleasure running through her every nerve. Even as the high began to go down, she could still feel the tingle, and the faint whispers of another orgasm behind it - it wouldn’t be too long before she rode the lightning again.

Until then, though, she had to be fair. Nazaria had done right by her, she could do less in return.

As the succubus thrust down, Kim pushed up, shooting her tongue as deep into that welcoming flesh as she could get, engulfing herself in the wet darkness. The wilder Nazaria went with her body, the crazier her tongue went in response, plumbing the depth at a feverish pace. She reached up and gave the succubus’ hips a hearty slap as she worked, then went above reach up and feeling all the flesh she could find. She had to touch Nazaria as much possible, had to find all the pleasure she could, let it overtake her, overwhelm her...

Last edited by acuya on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:55 am

Kim seemed disoriented for a few seconds, merely thrashing, not making any specific, directed efforts towards any goal, be it escape or Nazaria's pleasure or her own. But, to the girl's full credit, she recovered quickly after that intense orgasm. Even without any air, even with the dizziness caused by a lack of oxygen enhanced by that powerful burst of pleasure, she started shoving her tongue up into Nazaria's sex as the succubus grinded it in circles over her face, making Nazaria throw her head back and let out a loud, trilling moan!

She had been dripping onto Kim's face already, of course, and could have brought herself to orgasm all by herself. But it wouldn't have been like this. It wouldn't have been this delicious, making her toes curl, making her purr, deep in her chest, like a cat. As her hips swiveled in circles, Kim's hands latching onto them, she felt that tongue stab deeper into her, wiggling around wildly, seeming to try to touch every inch of her insides. As she moved a little faster, humping harder as her juices started flowing freely, the tongue matched it, and that made her gyrate faster. And the tongue stabbed harder into her.

"Ooohhmmmmm!" she moaned, as their combined efforts promptly bore fruit, the succubus grinning as her next orgasm flooded out all over Kim's face, soaking her tongue and running like a river into her mouth!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Kim was fairly sure this wasn’t a dream, now. There was just no way her imagination could’ve came up with this on its own.

There she was, flat on her back, as a succubus - a living, breathing myth - ground away on her face, used her as a willing tool for pleasure. With their bodies connected like this, she could feel every little twitch and tremor Nazaria made, could sense the heat building up within her. There was a glorious eruption coming, any second now, and she opened her mouth wide in anticipation.

The succubus did not disappoint. As always, she exceeded expectations.

Kim moaned along with the temptress as the flood poured into her mouth, spurt after sweet spurt, filling her with the saccharine taste. She pressed upwards, wanting the smile on her face to be etched against the succubus’ succulent skin, letting her know just how pleased her ‘victim’ was.

Sure, she was fading in unconscious, her body growing more slack by the second. At this point, though, she didn’t much care. If she were getting knocked out, she couldn’t imagine a better way to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Nazaria just loved to cum, and she did not try to hold back at all as, between her grinding and Kim's licking, she reached another precipice and leapt gleefully off of it. Her body tensed up, then her back arched, as her hips, running on instinct, still made a couple more turns, grinding her pussy lips down harder into the kiss with the lips on Kim's face before she came, hot juices squirting out of her once again and coating the young rookie's lips, chin, and cheeks. Nazaria's hips only stopped moving for a few seconds, then resumed their swiveling motion, grinding out the aftershocks of her orgasm, smearing her honey in a neat, even coat across the other fighter's face.

And as her nether regions grinded over that face, she felt Kim still eagerly pressing upward, her lips pressing into Nazaria's supple flesh. The succubus cooed and reached a hand down, stroking Kim's dark hair. Kim was definitely going to be looking at a bright future with AFW. She was determined, confident, incredibly sexy, and she acquitted herself well against a creature of pure sexual drive.

Nazaria would lift herself up off Kim, letting the girl breathe. It looked like she may not last too much longer, anyway, but Nazaria wanted to try one last thing on her. Reaching down, she grabbed onto Kim's ankles and pulled her legs up, then tucked her feet down to either side of her head, folding her in half, her ass and pussy sticking up, exposed...exposed to fingers for the former, pressing into it exploratively, and tongue for the latter, as Nazaria lapped up the sticky remnants of Kim's last orgasm...and then dove in to try to elicit one last blissful release!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:13 pm

If this was the way Kim went into oblivion - on her back, with a stream of glorious cum over her face, trapped underneath one of the best asses she’d ever seen - she’d have few complaints. While it was rare for her to find herself in such a position, she couldn’t deny that Nazaria was more than worthy of putting her in it. More than ever, it was apparent how lucky the hentai starlets of Friction were that the succubus wasn’t more driven to dominate the ranks - if that had been her mindset, surely nothing could’ve stopped her.

But this wasn’t the end of Kim’s night, not quite. In a show of mercy, the dark goddess lifted her ass and blessed her with a fresh air, which she happily took. ”You-” She tried to speak as her lungs sucked in oxygen, failing to get out a full sentence. ”You are-”

Amazing? Unbelievable? A lust maniac? Whatever Kim was trying to say, it was quickly forgotten as Nazaria resumed her work and lifted her lower body up. In went the tongue and in went the fingers, and while Kim couldn’t say which drove her crazier, she could say that the combined effect was more than enough to leave her screaming in ecstasy. ”Oh, God!” She croaked, and a stream of Korean words followed. ”Take me, just fucking take me!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:40 am

Kim was definitely a promising prospect. A very promising prospect, indeed, how might be able to do great things from here on out. Right now, Nazaria wanted to welcome her in the best way possible. She wasn't doing this to humiliate Kim, or to put her in her place, but to reward her, to encourage her, to spur her onward...

...plus, it was just so much fun for the succubus herself to totally ravish a girl like this, feeling Kim squirming underneath her, hearing her screaming in ecstasy. Nazaria chuckled, licking her lips, which was also licking Kim's lower lips. She swirled her tongue around in a circle, teasing those labia with a very long, gradual spiral, as her fingers played into Kim's butt, just barely teasing it, giving her that little bit of variety, letting her choose, or, rather, letting her body choose what would ultimately overwhelm her.

The Korean girl was delicious. "Mmmmmm..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9