» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Great Minds

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Great Minds - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Minds

Post by acuyra Wed May 17, 2017 8:21 am

Foreplay and the finish were both great parts of sex, Kim wouldn’t deny that. But she’d always had a particular fondness for the middle. The time spent examining another woman’s body, mapping it out, molding to it, exploring it. To many lovers liked to rush through it, like they were trying to win some race, but in this case she would gladly be the tortoise instead of the hare.

Nazaria certainly had a body worthy of such attention. She closed her eyes as she ran her tongue along the breast, loving the way she skin seemed to ripple with every touch. Soft. Almost impossibly soft. Kim almost felt like could melt into Nazaria, as if there was a danger of pushing too hard and slipping beneath the surface, absorbed into a world of sin and boundless lust.

The leg against her sex was a stark reminder of reality, however, along with the nature of their little competition. This was a duel, after all, and while she was certainly on the advantage, Nazaria’s prowess could change things in an instant.

Without even thinking, she started to thrust her hips against Nazaria’s leg, licking her lips as the wild sensation quickened each breath. ”Up to something, succubus?” She chuckled with a raspy laugh, and started run her tongue down Nazaria’s body, while her fingers caressed her sides. Lower and lower…

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 22, 2017 7:43 pm

Nazaria's knee had hardly begun its attack. Nazaria just wanted to make sure Kim knew what position she was in. She wanted Kim to be able to feel her presence, feel that Nazaria was still in a position to make her scream in ecstasy even while she was on the bottom of their two-person pile. Kim seemed to be almost enraptured right now, with her mouth on Nazaria's breast, suckling. But Nazaria made sure that she knew exactly what was happening and where she was with that knee pressing against her young companion's crotch.

Kim would even help Nazaria's efforts out, as she began thrusting her hips against Nazaria's knee, rubbing against her thigh, sliding a little lower and moving her mouth down the succubus's torso, her fingers playing along Nazaria's flanks as she did. The blonde tilted her head up, watching Kim as she worked, her mouth sliding further and further down. Nazaria chuckled when Kim asked her if she was up to something.

"Well, it seems that you've found me out. Though I should point out that you're the one doing most of the work of turning yourself on. Just wait until i really get going..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Nazaria did make a salient point, there was no getting around it. In this competition, this duel of bodies, Kim wasn’t exactly doing any favors by falling in the obvious trap her opponent had set up. She wasn’t about to cum just from rubbing against a leg, she had far more control than that, but it was hardly a boon, either. Not if she wanted to win.

Which she did. Very much so.

”Don’t make me wait too long.” Kim indulged in the moment, running her tongue along the outline of a heart, savoring the taste before she went back to business.

She enjoyed the feel of Nazaria’s leg for a few more seconds, satisfying herself with a long, powerful thrust, and then she began to move downwards, dragging her tongue along the succubus’ body as she descended. It was a slow trip, filled with kiss and nibbles, but Kim didn’t want to limit herself while she made it. As she descending, she brought her hand down between Nazaria’s legs to herald her arrival, running her fingers over the blonde’s sex through the flimsy material. Teasing it. Testing it. Looking up every so often to gauge each reaction…

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 am

Kim was obviously fighting a powerful internal struggle between the forces that drove her to seek victory in this contest and the very feminine need for satisfaction, for an orgasmic experience at the hands of one of the most talented lovers on the face of planet Earth. Nazaria intended to take advantage of that in this little skirmish. Feed Kim's passion, then stoke her fighting spirit, switching off and strengthening whichever one would hinder Kim's efforts at the time...

But then, Nazaria couldn't take this too seriously. This was for fun, a chance to show Kim just how potent an AFW veteran who was also a succubus could be!

Nazaria chuckled. "Very well. You just brace yourself."Before she could really get to work on Kim's pussy, though, beyond one more hump from the girl and one more forceful but sensual shove from her, the girl began to move down, sliding that tongue over her chest, over her belly...all the way down to her crotch. Her hand got there first. As it stroked her, Nazaria raised an eyebrow, and let her eyes flutter. She purred softly.

And then she brought her legs up around Kim's head, putting her in a kind but firm headscissor position. If Kim wanted to bring her head down there...Nazaria would be dictating how she did it! "Now...if you don't want me to do you...I'll just have to control the way you do me!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:40 am

Kim found herself shivering as Nazaria chuckled, loving the sound she made. Soft. Sensual. Perhaps a touch sadistic, too. She had no way of knowing how manufactured that little lilting noise was, but if it was, that would make sense. This woman almost seemed designed for pleasure.

But, as good as she was, Kim was in the position to take advantage. Eager, she dipped down and ran her tongue along the side of Nazaria’s welcoming thigh, leaving a light trail of saliva, until her tongue hovered just over the blonde’s waiting sex.

That was when the trap sprung. She couldn’t say for sure how strong the succubus was, but her legs were fairly formidable, and she showcased impressive control. The scissorhold was strong enough to keep her in place, but not enough to really hurt, even if Kim suspected they likely could. There was solid muscle underneath that succulent skin, and she found herself rubbing her cheeks up against them without even thinking.

With a fiendish smile, Kim brought her hand up and Nazaria’s ass a firm smack. ”It’s not much of a trap if it puts me where I want to be.” Kim’s tongue slipped out once more, and this time started to work around the fabric, tasting the bare flesh underneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:18 am

Kim was most certainly enjoying herself, diving down in between the succubus's legs, cutting out the quest and lunging straight for the Holy Grail. She teased and tempted, fingers just above Nazaria's sex, playing with her underwear, her tongue on Nazaria's thigh, playing with fire in a place which was already steaming hot. And if Kim was going to tempt fate, then Nazaria could play with her and leave her merely tempted, not quite sated, for a little while longer.

Nazaria clamped her legs down around Kim's head forcefully, but not hard enough to hurt her or choke her. She stopped Kim from moving around too much, locking her into one position, though it was clear that the young rookie still felt emboldened enough to do what she pleased, rubbing her cheeks against Nazaria's thighs, and sliding her tongue up around the edge of her underwear, beginning to tease her way inside.

"Oooh, you're still a little big for your britches. So maybe we should play a little with the positioning, establish dominance visually..." Nazaria would tighten her legs slightly, then roll hard to her right, aiming to flip them over, putting Kim on her back underneath her, head buried underneath her crotch—in prime position for Nazaria to give that cute, sweet face a vigorous hump!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 am

If this had been a match - a serious competitive match, at least - Kim would’ve been extremely worried around this point. She’d seen what a well-applied headscissor from a pair of powerful thighs could do to a person’s neck. She knew how fast they could put you to sleep - hell, she’d been responsible for knocking out more than her fair share. If Nazaria wanted her sleeping, she would be sleeping.

Instead, she was locked in a prison, with svelte thighs instead of iron bars. Which, given the treat within her tongue’s reach, she was perfectly fine with.

She was even fine with what happened next, as Nazaria easily flipped them over and reversed their positions - in a sense. While her head was still between the blonde’s succulent thighs, she was on top now, while Kim was on the bottom. Dominance and control were hers, a fact that was punctuated with each thrust of her hips. Sweat and sex filled Kim’s nostrils, and the mixing aroma made her nerves tingle.

She didn’t fight it, though. Of course she didn’t. In fact, she greatly encourages the humping, reaching up to give Nazaria’s hips a slap as she bucked and digging her fingers into the flesh, licking away with each thrust. It was hard to breath until the all-encompassing flesh, but that was a small price to pay for passion like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Nazaria was more than happy to keep her young accomplice trapped, trapped in a tight, hot prison between her legs from which there would be no escape. Kim was going to have to pleasure Nazaria in order to earn her freedom from this tight, almost smothering hold...though Nazaria doubted that this was much of a punishment for the rookie. Kim had to be enjoying this almost as much as Nazaria was, judging by the way her hands found Nazaria's hips, groping at her, giving the edge of Nazaria's butt a smack as her mouth went to work.

Nazaria had always felt that AFW had one very important thing backwards: hentai matches were all about making the loser cum, rather than forcing the loser to pleasure you. Why did a match focus on the transfer of pleasure from superior to inferior? There was plenty to go around, of course, but Nazaria had never tried to keep herself from cumming. Even in her tangles with AFW girls, she preferred endurance matches to falls matches. Right now, in a falls match, her absolutely dominating position over Kim could have been construed as a dire spot...for Nazaria!

They were not in a match, though. They could have whatever kind of fun they wanted in private. And Nazaria would moan and hump Kim's face again, and a third time, doing so every few seconds to encourage the girl's licking. She pressed harder each time, shoving her pussy down harder into Kim's face...and constricting her breathing more and more. Encouraging her to make Nazaria cum quick...or else...!

"Mmmnnnn..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 am

For Kim, it was hard to imagine a more perfect scenario. In a dark, secluded room, alone with a wild, willing sexual bombshell. Sweating. Heaving. Fucking. The two of them determined to do all they could, to explore every part of  their body, to have their fill.

This was the sort of thing Kim lived for. Hell, it was the kind of sex she'd joined the AFW in hopes of having in the middle of the ring, and she was already getting it in grand style.

There was just one problem: she needed to breathe.

Nazaria’s legs, as great and amazing as they were, were making that difficult. At first she hadn’t minded them so much, even loved the domination, but as time went on, her dire straits were becoming more and more apparent, and the situation became clear. Her licks became more frequent and frantic. She swirled. She plunged. She slid from side to side.  She pushed up with every hump, making sure Nazaria got the maximum for every effort.

Kim did everything she could think to do in order to speed the succubus along, but the more energy she used, the faster she faded. Her vision was beginning to cloud, her strength was starting to leave her, and she could tell the thighs around her ear weren’t the only reason things seemed so quiet...

She was going. But what a way to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:38 am

Nazaria knew that this symphony of tongue and lips of two different sorts and moans and sweet juices was all going to turn into a twister of desperation, as her orgasm drew near and Kim's need to breathe grew rather immediate. Nazaria, intent on introducing Kim to the sort of world she was entering, the sort of challenges she would be facing as a sexfighter in AFW, did not plan on getting off of Kim just because the girl needed oxygen. Nazaria was going to hump that face until she got her sweet release.

Or until Kim forced her off. The girl certainly put in an incredible effort, practically slamming her face up into Nazaria's sex, swirling, sliding, and plunging her tongue into Nazaria's sex, in every direction, with varying intensity. It was almost enough to toss Nazaria off. Almost. It was just enough, though, to get Nazaria off!

She was not one to deny herself satisfaction. When she came, she tensed up, then cried out loudly as she squirted all over Kim's face, her juices coating the girl's nose and lips and cheeks, dribbling down over her chin. Nazaria kept on humping Kim's pretty features, giving her one, two, three more shoves as she rode out the orgasm.

And only then would Nazaria flop down to her side on the bed, freeing her new friend—if Kim wasn't completely out of it by that point!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next