Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Great Minds

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Great Minds - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Minds

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:10 am

As Nazaria looked about, Kim took a moment to find pour some iced tea, freshly made a few hours ago. She liked to keep herself well stocked with refreshments - back with the BWL, there was no telling when someone might come and need some refreshments for a visit. A long visit. A long, overnight visit.

She made a glass for them both, then observed Nazaria while Nazaria observed the paintings. She was glad to see she had some appreciation for art, though she supposed someone with such an exotic history - real or imagined - practically required it.

”I’m glad you approve.” She genuinely replied, as she dropped a few ice cubes in the glasses. ”I love art and I love sex, so blending the two together natural. They’re similar, in a way - anyone can paint a picture or fuck, but it takes a special person to do it right.”

Kim took a few sips, then reached behind her back and began to undo her top, working away at the zipper. ”And only to me? That wouldn’t be fair. You’re the first succubus to ever grace my bed. It’s only right I take the time to examine you. Look you over. Savor the moment.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:44 am

While Nazaria's gaze slowly trailed over the many wonderful paintings, all of which truly glorified the feminine physique, Kim had evidently excused herself for a moment to prepare some refreshments. When Nazaria's eyes returned to her gracious, lovely little host—after what could not have been more than a minute's stay away from those beautiful Korean features—she found that Kim carried ice tea for both of them. Nazaria watched the ice cubes drop into the liquid, each with a soft plink. She could think of other uses for those ice cubes tonight, too. In fact, to a succubus, almost everything in sight had a conceivable use during sex.

"Art has always been something that piqued my curiosity. I'm afraid I didn't bring many pieces with me to Tokyo, but if you could see some of my other homes I'm sure you would be enthralled by what you see. And I'm not just talking about myself, you know." Nazaria would chuckle as she grabbed a glass from Kim and took a long, slow drink, her eyes dropping as she did to watch Kim begin to strip. Nazaria would have to strip, too, but she wanted to let her friend go ahead and do so first, so that she could watch and savor the special moment when Kim exposed herself.

"You're more than welcome to try out your skills on me. I'll give you my honest opinion. A frank evaluation of how you stack up to AFW."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Off came the top, sliding along Kim’s arms until it dropped and fell to her feet. The skirt was next, undone with a quick movement behind her back, as she unhooked it and let it fall with practiced ease, putting her full body on display as she moved around the counter.

She wasn’t naked, not totally - while she was hardly ashamed of  her fulsome form, she liked to give her lovers something to take off and play with, feeling that the right lingerie could do wonders for the moment…

Spoiler:

…though, to be honest, hers left precious little to the imagination. If anything at all.

Kim moved through the shadows of the room, her bare feet silently padding along as she circled about Nazaria. She made her way to the bed and slid onto it, shuffling about like a cat marking her territory, pausing in the middle on all fours. That was where she stayed, too, staring at her guest with shimmering eyes. Waiting. Intently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:33 am

Nazaria didn't try to help Kim out with her undressing, and she certainly didn't try to undress herself at the same time. Why distract herself from the view? And why take away from Kim's performance when the dark-haired girl obviously knew how to play to this kind of small, intimate crowd? Nazaria stood back, watching, enjoying the show. She almost applauded when Kim took off her top and skirt, revealing her rather...daring choice in underwear. As it was, a big smile spread across the succubus's face. Prey that begged for her to come after it was sometimes the most delicious of all. And she was going to be absolutely certain that Kim had the time of her life, too.

Once Kim was on the bed, Nazaria would give a little show of her own. It wasn't quite as involved as Kim's. She need only make one simple motion. But she would make a small ceremony of it, turning her backside to her host, thrusting out her rear end, then slowly, sensually sliding both of her hands down her flanks. Once they had ahold of the bottom of her dress, Nazaria would lift up, sliding it slowly, slowly up her body, exposing her ass first, then more and more skin, all the way up her back, before the dress was off and she tossed it aside.

Her underwear, too, left little to the imagination. On bottom, a pair of peachy nylons, still clinging tightly to her legs, and a white G-string small enough that it practically disappeared down there. And then, on top, she wore no bra, not surprising given her dress...but, when she turned back to Kim, she would push her chest out and let her host get a look at the heart-shaped pasties she wore over her nipples. She smiled and slid onto the bed.

"I guess," she would purr, before plucking one of Kim's strings like a guitar, "we'll both have something to play with."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:14 am

As Kim waited and watched Nazaria disrobe, she found herself wondering how other woman would see this in her position, how their perspective would change. Different people focused on different things, and she was always interested in the way two observers could watch the same thing but zero in on a variety of details.

For instance, some women might’ve looked at Nazaria on the whole, taken in the entire picture and let themselves be sucked in by it, mesmerized. She’d be lying if she didn’t admit her mouth had became agape without her even noticing.

But Kim saw more than that. She was the way the dress slide about on the way down, like a second skin she was shedding. The way her perfectly smooth ass jutted out, flawless as far as she could, supple and slick and begging to be touched. The pasties, sticking to her skin, making her wonder if she should bother to remove them or keep them on and enjoy the sexily cute sight.

Her mouth was watering. Thank goodness she remembered to close it in time, or else she might’ve drolled and ruined the scene.

It was much, perhaps too much, for one mortal woman to take in. So, when Nazaria joined her on the bed, there was no helping what came next. Kim had been the sort of little girl who couldn’t resist taking a peek at her presents before Christmas.

She reached out, seized Nazaria’s head, and brought her lips to the succubus’ in a wild kiss, sloppily plunging her tongue into blonde’s mouth, sucking in hot breath and blowing it back out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:09 pm

As Nazaria crawled up close to Kim, she could see the lust, the desire, the almost frantic passion in the newbie's eyes. She could see it in her nipples, too, from the way they were perking up, getting harder, even twitching almost imperceptibly as they grew. A succubus could notice every little minuscule detail on a body, and Nazaria was one of the best. She knew that Kim was not going to be able to hold herself back for much longer, and she would never even think to suggest to Kim that she should. Kim wanted a taste of her, a taste of AFW, and Nazaria would happily oblige her and make sure Kim's mind was blown.

Kim leaped onto her and shoved her tongue deep into Nazaria's mouth, kissing her wildly, swapping plenty of spit after all of that mouth-watering Nazaria had picked up on. The blonde's hands would quickly come down, sliding in under Kim's ass and cupping it, lifting her up, holding onto the darker-haired girl for balance as she continued to bear down on Nazaria. The succubus made a low purring noise into the kiss as her hands would give Kim's butt a squeeze. The rookie hadn't been able to hold out any longer than that.

And that was quite alright! Nazaria was going to shock and amaze her. She slid a leg forward and pressed it teasingly against Kim's crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:02 am

While it was certainly true that Kim had never had much taste for subtlety, even she was rarely this overt was her passion. Succubus or not, Nazaria had a bewitching way about, an animal magnetism that was drawing her in. Kim didn’t just want to press her body up against hers, she needed to. Her tongue moved with a mind of its own, relishing the contact, dancing about with Nazaria’s in a serpentine embrace.

And the succubus was not one to idly sit by and let such attention go without a response. It wasn’t long before Kim felt intrepid fingers mapping the layout of her body, with particular interest in her lower regions. Her cheeks clenched, welcoming the touch, and her hips began to steadily rock against Nazaria’s thigh, spurring on the contact.

It was almost too much, and maintaining a clear mind was no small task amidst the lustful assault. But she was coherent enough to remember that this was more than just sex - anyone could fuck, though Kim would be hardpressed to find a partner with a more pleasing body. No, she was here for the sexfighting. The first part of that had been thoroughly established, now it was time to mix in the rest.

She enjoyed the feel of Nazaria’s hands on her ass for another few seconds, before reaching back and abruptly seizing them. She swung her leg over and attempted to pin her opponent to the bed, looking to take the top and dominate things from the start. Kim was small, but her tight frame could pack surprising strength, and she was a true martial artist at heart.

Whether or not that would be enough to keep Nazaria down, she was curious to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:05 am

Kim was wild and direct with her affections, tongue sliding inside of Nazaria's mouth and getting a good taste, the succubus gladly letting that tongue roam about, knowing that her essence was going to drive the young woman wild. That animalistic passion was what Nazaria lived for, and she did what she could to make sure that a girl like Kim was going to pass out from bliss before she could even think about settling down to end the night.

Nazaria lifted Kim up, taking her nearly up off of the bed completely with those hands cupped underneath her butt cheeks. She felt Kim beginning to rock against her, initiating even more contact, making the contact even more electrically intimate.

Nazaria purred and would push her thigh forward, while her hands would begin moving slowly, half massaging Kim's rear, half pulling her into that thigh a little bit harder, looking to get the rookie nice and riled up before too long. They were both obviously ready to get to the good part. Foreplay was fun, but they'd had plenty already.

On some level, Nazaria, too, was forgetting the "fighting" part of sexfighting. She had been treating this encounter almost like those she had with virgins: showing them the ropes, letting them try out things they had only dreamed of, having them figure out exactly how they wanted to go about this life-altering experience. But Kim was already a veteran when it came to sex, and when it came to sexfighting...well, she definitely had spunk! She swung her legs around, tossing Nazaria down onto the bed and getting on top, making Nazaria gasp, then grin in surprise.

"Ooooh, you really did catch me off guard there!" the blonde would say. "But let's see what you've got now that you're up there..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:51 pm

The more time she spent touching and tasting Nazaria, the more Kim wondered - in some serene, small part of her lust-filled mind - why she hadn’t seen this woman before. She was never one to care much of the minutiae of running a wrestling company, but she couldn’t imagine why Nazaria wasn’t the center of the hentai division. She had the look, the sex appeal, the skill…

A fleeting thought, and not one you wanted to have in the middle of a ‘fight’. Kim buckled down and lived in the moment. The moment where she was on top of Nazaria, pinning the blonde to the mat, taking control of the wild succubus. Or seeming to, anyway - Kim knew better than most that being on top and being in control were too wildly different things.

”A challenge.” She licked her lips and flexed her thighs, giving Nazaria a strong and tender squeeze at the hips. ”Good.”

Kim lifted up and paused for a moment, eying Nazaria’s body like it was a buffet before a starving woman. This was where the strategy that few saw in sexfighting came in. Where to start? She could’ve run her hands through those golden strands, kissed away at her neck while their breasts slid against each other. She could’ve slid down and brought her lips to Nazaria’s sex, gone for an early advantage. Then again, she doubted a virtuoso like this would leave such an opening without a trap in mind.

It was like a sensual version of Chess, in some ways, and this was her turn.

After quick but careful deliberation, Kim went for the middle ground, both figuratively and literally. She slid down Nazaria’s thigh, a sensation that had her moaning all by its lonesome, and brought her mouth to the succubus’ waiting breasts. She introduced herself to them with a sharp bite on the left orb to start, digging her teeth into the air around her areola, but avoiding the pasty. For now.

From there it was soft kisses and licks while she moved her head around Nazaria’s chest, as if apologizing for the damage she’d done...before another harsh bite. More worship and supplication followed after that, and so the process repeated. Hot and enjoyable, yes, but also serving the purpose of showing Kim how her opponent reacted to both pain and pleasure in tandem. A test.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Kim was on top, and Nazaria only encouraged her to try to make her toes curl. Nazaria was still taking this "fight" quite casually, gladly remaining on the bottom as she waited to see what Kim was going to do to her. A thought did occur to her, though: she was assuming quite a lot when she put up no resistance, allowing herself to be on the bottom, allowing Kim what basically amounted to a free shot. Certainly, a succubus was not going to be brought to sexual exhaustion in this manner...but she wondered if willingly handing over control might be a lot easier than taking it back again if she so desired.

If Kim wanted to remain on top, that was, would Nazaria's fighting and wrestling abilities be enough to throw her off?

Nazaria was a confident woman, but she made a mental note of that. She didn't want to get too comfortable letting Kim do her work if she needed to go for the "win" in this fight. Watch for openings, and don't take the shorter girl so lightly.

Kim slid down to her breasts, mouth going for her left tit, biting it, taking quite a bit into her mouth as she didn't pull on the pasty that covered Nazaria's nipple. She licked and sucked her way over to the right breast, before biting down again. With every bite, Nazaria would take in a quick, whistling breath, bringing her hands up and running them through Kim's hair. Not trying to pull her away, but giving her some attention as she did her work, even encouraging her.

And speaking of encouraging...Nazaria wouldn't try to derail what Kim was doing, but she wanted to make sure she was having an effect on the girl, too. With Kim perched a little lower on her to bring mouth to breast, Nazaria had a good angle from which to slide her knee upward, nestling it in between Kim's legs. She didn't start rubbing or grinding, but would press it upwards, putting some slow, building pressure on the girl's sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next