Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Great Minds

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Great Minds - Page 6 Empty Re: Great Minds

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:07 pm

How thick were Nazaria’s walls?

They had to be fairly thick, Kim figured. She surely wasn’t the first guest the sultry succubus had ever entertained, that almost went without saying, and given their time together, she could only imagine the amazing sounds that bounced around these walls. So her walls had to be suitably thick, or else she would’ve been kicked out for noise complaints by now.

A random thought. One of many going through her head at the moment, as the oxygen deprivation took its toll.

Most of them were devoted to the amazing display going on before her eyes, though, as Nazaria’s used Kim’s face as sex toy. Each wild thrust brought the ravenous woman closer to the inevitable conclusion, and she didn’t fight it - partly because she was in no position to stop it, partly because she had no desire to. It would’ve been like trying to stop a sunset. Why keep something so beautiful from happening, even if you had the power?

So, when the orgasm came and her face was sprinkled with the proof of pleasure, she didn’t fight it. Nazaria’s leg uncoiled, Kim rapidly refilled her lungs with air, and then she went to work on what came naturally: lapping away at Nazaria’s sex, savoring the exquisite taste. After all, it wasn’t every day that you had the chance to drink from a succubus...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Nazaria enjoyed herself thoroughly on top of Kim, humping the girl's face and restricting her air flow until all of that rubbing brought her over the edge and she came. Nazaria loved to cum, and didn't ever try to hold herself back. She just threw her head back, opened her mouth, and let out loud, indulgent, euphoric noises, enjoying herself as she rubbed out every last ounce of juice in this orgasm, thoroughly coating her young visitor's face with all of it!

She let Kim breathe then, dropping off of her face and rolling over to the side, but Kim was not quite ready to leave that wonderful place down between Nazaria's legs, it seemed. The new wrestler took a deep breath, filling her lungs up with oxygen, before wiggling a little and finding Nazaria's sex again with her tongue, lapping at it, sucking up all the little droplets that were the proof of Nazaria's arousal. The succubus chuckled, then moaned, relaxing back on one arm that propped her head up as she watched Kim work, letting the girl do what she wished right now. The licking, of course, was starting to turn Nazaria on again.

"Mmm...I hope you enjoyed that, too...I think you can tell that I did."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 am

”Am I that transparent?”

That reply and a girlish giggle were what Kim said back to Nazaria, as she finished her ‘chores’ between the succubus’ legs. If her little jest hadn’t been clue enough, the long, pleasant sigh that came from her lips would show just how much she enjoyed the whole thing. There she was, sipping the nectar of a sex goddess, surrounded by her soothing thighs, close enough to feel the heat flowing from her body. Was there anything better?

Two Nazarias, perhaps. But she doubted even she could handle that.

”I did.” Kim finally spoke up. After taking a couple of gulps to clear her throat, of course. A lady never talked with her mouth full. ”I can’t help but feel like I’m owed, though.” A gleaming eye stared up at Nazaria from shadows on her hair, glowing like a cat's in the darkness. ”Surely a succubus can do more than a mere mortal - I was hoping for a full demonstration. Something to remember you by.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:02 am

Nazaria clucked softly with her tongue and teeth, reaching down with her free arm to stroke Kim's hair fondly. "Oh, no, it's just that a succubus can sense these things without even a second thought. If you're thinking about sex, I can sense it. And if you are enjoying sex...then I feel fulfilled by it. It nourishes me in a very profound way, to feel your pleasure."

It was true—as much as she was always hunting for ways to expand her own realms of pleasure, there was something incredibly satisfying, soothing, wonderful about watching a partner having a good time. When it was between her own smooth thighs, of course, it was double the fun; but even if Kim was masturbating, Nazaria would feel that same sort of satisfaction welling up inside of her. Not just arousal at the sight, but satisfaction of the soul. One of the perks of being a succubus and feeding on sex.

And then, after Kim cleaned up the mess she'd helped create and straightened up, she gave Nazaria a...challenge. The little mortal was certainly feisty tonight! "Oooooh~? So what exactly is it that you were expecting?" Nazaria would query, as she turned over onto her hands and knees, crawling in slow motion towards Kim. "You want a taste...of my full abilities?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 am

Nazaria commanded Kim’s attention as she spoke, whether she realized it or not. It wasn’t simply what she said that left the Amazing Asian so impressed, but the way she said it. The tone. The control. The elegance of it all. Believer or not, there was no ignoring the magic in her voice, that lovely lilting tone that made hairs stand on edge.

She found herself shivering at the thought of it all, of being this being who fed on sex - not just liked it, not just enjoyed the pleasure, but drank it deep. The concept appealed to her as a sexfighter, like this was the fullest form of what she aspired to be.

Kim had to taste it. Had to experience it. So when Nazaria came crawling her way like a lioness on the prowl, there was no hesitation in her response.

”A taste?” She moved on her hands and knees as well, but her position was one of subservience, with her chest lowered and her head raised just enough to look up at the incoming blonde. A humble offering to a goddess.

”I want it all. I want you to take my body and do whatever you want with it. Take me. Use me.” Kim closed her eyes and opened her mouth, as if awaiting for another pair of lips to press against it. Even in the dead silence of the room, her voice was fading whisper. Consume me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

Nazaria watched Kim as the girl got down on her hands and knees, as well, not stalking, as Nazaria was, but genuflecting, supplicating herself before the goddess of sex. The blonde continued her slow motion crawl towards Kim, now regarding her with an appraising eye, like a lioness might give a younger member of the pride—or like she may give her prey.

Kim wanted Nazaria to show her everything. She wanted Nazaria to overwhelm her. She wanted to take everything the succubus could give her until she could not handle it any longer. She was earnest, and she had such a vibrant spirit. Nazaria appreciated that...and she was going to give Kim everything she wished for, and everything she couldn't have dreamed of wishing for. As the girl leaned up, lips seemingly expecting a kiss, Nazaria would raise herself up a bit and push a tit into Kim's mouth, letting the girl suckle on it as she ran two hands down the girl's back, all the way to her butt, feeling all of that smooth skin.

"So you wish it..." Nazaria would purr, as she slid both hands down to tweak and tug Kim's nipples, letting them get nice and hard as the rookie's mouth remained on her own teat. She would give Kim everything, and more, but even a succubus knew the importance of foreplay.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Kim was expecting lips. What she got instead was so much better.

When she felt Nazaria’s nipples brush against her mouth, she didn’t even have to think about what came next. It was an instinctual response, of course, some kind of evolutionary quirk, but that didn’t make it any less fitting for the current situation. She began to suck on them like a little babe, gently welcoming the soft flesh into mouth, taking more and more inside, greeting it while her tongue rolled about. A little teeth there, too. A little nibble. Nothing to hard. Yet.

She kept her eyes closed the whole time, enjoying the pure sensory experience as Nazaria’s hands reached out and inspected her body. When they came to her ass, she gave it a quick jiggle, shaking about, showing just how ready and eager she was in body and spirit. And when those same hands came to her breasts, she let her moans vibrate through Nazaria’s chest, holding nothing back as she voiced her pleasure.

As if that wasn’t hint enough, her own nipples began to stiffen, turning into hardened nubs. Open and accepting and inviting everything the succubus had to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm

If Kim wanted to be beneath Nazaria, to suckle on the teat of her hentai knowledge as a young rookie looking to improve her standing in the greatest women's wrestling league in the world, Nazaria would gladly oblige her, figuratively and literally. Kim could suck on her breast like a baby seeking milk as Nazaria's hands went down around her younger friend's sides and to her pert breasts, grabbing onto her nipples, pinching them, giving them gentle tugs at first, then harder, as if she was milking a cow. Then, much more gently, and slowly, very slowly, squeezing and squishing Kim's breast flesh between her fingers.

At the same time, the Korean girl was eagerly sucking and licking at Nazaria's nipple, and even gave it a little bite or two, making the blonde succubus purr and give Kim's breast a little pinch in reply.

"Good girl," she murmured, as she straightened up and pulled her breast out of the girl's mouth. In one quick motion, Nazaria would lift a leg and press her thigh against Kim's cheek, then slide it higher, aiming to use her leg to pull Kim's face all the way down to the mattress. Then, Nazaria would hoist upward with her arms, aiming to flip the girl up into quasi-piledriver position, clutching the girl's head between her thighs as she slid her hands up the girl's smooth tummy and onto her inner thighs, as Nazaria let her face fall into Kim's nether regions, nuzzling her. "Mmmmmm..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Suck. Lick. Bite. Bite. Suck. Lick.

It was easy to get lost in the moment, as Kim worshipped Nazaria’s breast with her mouth, trying to make sure every angle was given the attention it deserved. The flesh was soft and pleasing that it was almost as if Nazaria was made this way on purpose, as if even the act of giving her pleasure gave you pleasure by itself.

But this was merely the prelude. As Kim was pulled away from her meal, she knew it wouldn't be long before those feelings were replaced and heightened. She was right.

In one deft move, their position changed. Now Nazaria was above with Kim beneath, and the smaller woman had the blonde’s head between her thighs. A more eager, wilder woman would've started on her in an instant, working her to a quick frenzy with her tongue.

Not Nazaria. All she had to do was hum and nuzzle against Kim's sex, and the Amazing Asian jolted about like she had raw electricity running through her veins, thrashing about while a feral moan resonated through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Nazaria gave Kim plenty of time to enjoy suckling on her teat, regressing a little bit to when she was a very small child craving milk. But Nazaria did not allow Kim unlimited time on her hungry efforts there. She pulled her off and pushed her head down, catching it in between her sleek thighs as she hoisted the girl's bottom end upward.

Nazaria positioned herself behind the upside-down girl, tits pressing into Kim's back, and head now descending between her thighs, which would bend slightly, presumably, as Kim's legs dangled, caught up in the air with nowhere to go. Nazaria rested her chin on the girl's round, firm butt cheeks, rubbing it a little, even nestling it into Kim's butt crack. Slowly, she breathed out, letting the hot air from between her lips wash through Kim's crack, over her taint...and across her labia, letting the Amazing Asian feel a tingling sensation that, with any luck, would get her into the mood for what was to come.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next