by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Grabbing at Akiha's hair, Belinda would yank on it violently with both arms and pull Akiha right off of her back, freeing her from the painful boston crab. Growling out in anger and pain, Belinda would groan as she pushed and forced herself up onto her knees. Seeing Akiha try and seat herself up.

Belinda decide to rise up and rush right at Akiha, trying to go in for a shinning wizard! Running at full speed and trying to slam her knee right into the face of Akiha and knock her rival down onto her back again, hopefully dazed and a bit out of it so she could start paying her rival back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Akiha would now get in a seated position before seeing Belinda come right at her.  As Belinda sent her knee, Akiha would duck at the last second, placing her hands on the ground as she did so.  This would cause her arch-rival to hit nothing but the air with her knee strike.  Not wasting a moment's notice, she would pull her legs back before then shot her legs forward in an arch shape and perform a kip-up.  The crimson hair wrestler would then turn around, attempting to face her Swedish opponent.  A confident smile could now be seen on her face.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Belinda rushed at Akiha at full speed, yet somehow Akiha was able to duck under her leg and knee as she flew over Akiha. Dropping onto her knees, Belinda would quickly turn around only to see her rival do the same with that cocky smirk on her face. It frustrated her to no end to see that as she would narrow her eyes and rise up towards her feet.

Looking at the crimson haired crusader as she would then try and move right up towards Akiha. Looking to swing her right hand out and try and smack her right across the face with a swift right hook!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:43 pm

The two wrestlers were now back on their feet, looking at each other. Though Belinda would make the first move and hit Akiha with a right hook. The crimson hair wrestler would take a step back before moving forward and attempting to return her own right hook right at Belinda’s face. This had been a battle she had fought before with Belinda. She knew her arch-rival was stronger and so did Belinda. This meant her arch-rival was going to expect Akiha to do something dirty. This meant at this point she needed to do something new, unexpected that would take her arch-rival by surprise.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Belinda stepped forward and smashed her fist right into Akiha's face, hitting her with that right hook and watched her rival take a step back. Only  to then see her move forward and attempt to throw a hook of her own. Belinda though would try and raise her arm and block that strike!  

After which she would try and throw another hook right into Akiha's face, and another and another. Trying to lay into her rival will strong punches to rock her senses.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Akiha attempted to return the favour, trying to hit Belinda with a punch of her own. Though her attack would not connect as her arch-rival blocked the punch with a raised arm. Akiha would have an annoyed look on her face but she could hardly blame Belinda, this was the battle to end their feud so they were both willing to do whatever it took to win. The crimson hair wrestler would then be hit with another punch followed by another and another. Each one causing her to take a step back until she got to the ropes.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:12 am

Belinda threw her arm up and blocked Akiha's incoming strike, before she began to pelt her in the face over and over again with forearm strike after forearm strike. Nailing Akiha's pretty face again and again as she would see Akiha stumble backwards. Following her with each strike as she sent her to the ropes.

When there and hoping that Akiha was good and dazed she would try and grab onto her rival's arm and then try and send her running with an Irish whip, looking to get her to run all the way to the opposite side of the ring and try to have her bounce back towards her. Looking to run after Akiha, Belinda would try and raise her arm out and smash it across the Akiha's chest for a clothesline!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:16 am

Now on the ropes, Akiha at the moment had been taken off guard. She would then feel her arm being grabbed and then sent towards the ropes on the opposite end of the ring. The Japanese wrestler would then bounce off the ropes and make her way back to Belinda. She would be greeted by a brutal arm across her chest, the impact of the clothesline would send the crimson hair wrestler down to the ground. Akiha would clutch her chest in pain, the match now going south for her. Right now she would roll left and right, it would take her a moment to recover.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Sending Akiha running towards the ropes and then as she came back she moved forward and raised her right arm and smashed it into Akiha's chest, sending her crashing down on her back as she nailed her with that clothesline. With Akiha now down, she felt like she needed to get in some payback on her arch-rival!

Looking to step beside her and send a stomp down into that belly of hers to try and stun Akiha...all before she'd move towards her legs and try and take a hold of them, aiming to drag her towards the center of the ring before she would try and place one leg in between those legs. Looking to fold them over her right leg and lock Akiha up as she would try and turn her over and lock the Japanese Crusader into a Sharpshooter submission hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:08 pm

Down on the ground and still reeling from the clotheslines, the crimson hair wrestler was defenceless when Belinda grabbed her legs and started to drag her to the center of the ring. The Japanese wrestler would then feel one of her legs being folded and lock up. Her eyes would go wide, realizing what was going to happen. She attempted to bring her legs back but it was too late, Belinda had already locked in the hold. She was now caught in a sharpshooter hold. She would clutch at her head as she felt the pressure being applied to her legs. This was not good, the longer she stayed in the hold the worst position she would be in this match and she was already starting to get tired and weary.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next