by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by Tanosh Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Right hand was caught and began to be bent backwards, but his left hand made it to the target. Digits intertwined with the elastic of her underwear and he pulled hard back as she began to stand up. He would pull hard enough to let it reach her shoulders, unless it ripped and tore first... of course. He growled loudly as she began to stand and his scissors began to weaken around her neck. How much longer could he keep this up?

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 am

Courtney yelled in pain as her panties where yanked up so high as she got to her feet."You dirty Motherfucker!", she yelled in pain and disgust, letting go of Magnus's wrist and helping him rip them off. She grabbed them from behind and since they was already being pulled so hard, all Courtney needed to do was give a good tug. She heard her panties rip off, but she ignored that for now. She was more concerned in getting out the scissors. Courtney smirked that now she was on her feet, and put her hands on the back of Magnus's calves and began to try and push her head out of his grasp.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 am

His right hand freed, he let it reach in to give one more long pull before he realized what she was doing. She was going to try and break them herself! He couldn't have that! No, ma'am. They were a far more effective weapon if they were still attached to her than if they were plainly ripped off. He let go just before she grabbed them to tear them. Not only did he go of her panties, he released his scissors from her head. The panties were the distraction that would give him a chance to get away, out from under her, and back on his feet. Sure, without his help adding tension to the panties, she might have a little more difficult time getting them off, but he was okay with that.

He hit the mat and rolled away from her as quickly as possible before getting to his feet to try and face her again. "Going commando, are we?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 pm

As Courtney was released, she ripped them completely off, throwing them aside as if they where nothing."You dirty ass bitch", she growled,"How dare you call yourself a fighter doing cheap shit like that?", she hissed, going towards him and offering her hands for a test of strength.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm

"I call myself Fighter because I engage in combat. I say I'm good at it because I can take advantage of my opponent's weaknesses. And your weakness? You are a prude!" He reached in and met her contest of strength. She had to have lost some energy to the head scissors, and now must have had some uncomfortableness betwixt her legs even if the panties had been removed.

His body set itself, preparing to act like a stone against roaring waves. "You're going to lose because of it. Just. Like. Last time."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Courtney's eyebrow raised."You talk like you in the fuckin eighteen-hundreds. Aint no one know what you talk about! Prude? What the hell?!", she said, grabbing his hands and beginning to push. One of her friends back home loved headscissors, like her, so she was used to them. But she did feel slightly lightheaded, but she wasn't in the scissors for long, so she'd be alright.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:18 am

"I suppose..." he growled as his stance compressed and did not give to her push. His legs bent and strengthened his stance further. She knew his stance well, and so long as she kept coming at him from head on he would not move, not budge, not an inch. He couldn't push her back, but he could keep her still with his own compression. "Not all of us... are privileged with... a decent education." he grunted as he held back her push. If even one joint was slightly twisted out of alignment, his carefully stacked house of cards would come tumbling down.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Courtney growled, pushing back and getting frustrated when Magnus wouldn't budge."You aint know nuthin about me", she hissed, trying to take a step forward to force him back.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 pm

His breathing drew slow, regulated breaths as she continued her push. The stance was a shining example of Sanchen-dachi. His muscles did not struggle to keep her back, they only struggled to maintain bone alignment. His bones transferred all of her strength to the ground. Such was the beauty of perfect alignment. He couldn't push her back - bones don't expand - and he didn't have the strength to truly match her. So instead, he let her continue her push.

"I know enough..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:47 pm

"You think you do, but aint know the true me", she growled."Your so full of yourself, thinkin you better then everyone else", she added, getting close to his nose with her teeth bared."I can feel you struggling", she teased, even though she was trying pretty hard herself. Courtney tried to take another step forward, really wanting to get him back.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next