by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Courtney was having a little party in her head when the punch connected."Well about time!", she hissed in her head. She wasn't aware of Magnus's vison problem, for all she knew he was normal as usual...man of fucking metal. She would jump back, not stupid enough to get s was struck by the hand. Even she was fast enough to dodge it, and Courtney would spin around and respond to his attempted neck strike with a spinning side kick, aiming for Magnus's stomach. Her karate was simple, but it worked well enough. She was a brawler and submission user, not someone who knew had all these nerve places and....uh....stuff.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by Tanosh Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 pm

When his strike missed so soundly, he fell back into a full retreat. Somehow she had eluded his grasp on her arm as well, which meant he knew little about her current position. He could see a blur, but that didn't tell him much. His arms came up in a general defensive position.

His vision was getting much better, atleast he could begin to tell her from the ropes. He could see her movement, but its target was just a guess. His left arm rose to protect his face and neck, which left her kick to sink soundly into his side. Again his stance was broken, and he stumbled to the right with a grunt. "This isn't over, Girl!"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:39 pm

"I know! It's far from it!", she yelled happily, leaping towards Magnus she tried to tackle him down. If successful, Courtney would get ontop and pin down his wrists. She wanted to take in this little accomplishment for a few seconds. Cause this guy was hard.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 am

The six Courtneys coalesced into one just as she tackled him bodily. They went to the mat, him on his back, hands grasped by hers as she was now triumphantly allowed to sit upon his broad, muscular chest. He huffed as she lorded her new position over him. Wrists rotated around, trying to find a weakness in her grip, the usual exploitable of rotating around the thumb was out just because his hands were held to the mat and above his head.

"Like the view? 's it turn you on?" he decided to go with the psychological warfare instead of direct conflict. He needed her angry so that she'd be inclined to make a mistake. "Never taken on a real man before, hm? Find it exhilarating?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

"Psst, I've fought way more happier, exciting, and more challenging men then you, dude", she said, grabbing Magnus's right wrist with both hands she fell to one side, scissored Magnus's arm, and began to pull and twist Magnus's wrist."You good at submissions? I bet not!!! :3!", she teased.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:16 pm

He stuck his tongue out, mockingly. "I know you only said that to hurt me," he gritted his teeth as she took control of his right hand and slid into a scissors. Pain began to flow readily through his right arm. Pain always gave him... an annoying demeanor... more so than usual. "So this... is the contest of wills you want?" He growled as she apparently attempted to rip his arm from his torso.

His left hand was free, and that was something. It worked diligently to get under his body. He had to try and stand up, because one way or another he had to get her off of his arm. As a means to that goal, his right hand opened and latched on to whatever she was holding it close to, likely either a handful of her breasts or her neck. He didn't really care one way or another... his left arm was already working to get his upper body upright again.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Courtney smirked at his tounge, but happily responded with a sharp twisting jerk of his arm."Dude....I have not idea what you just said...wtf is wits...", she muttered, until she figured out Magnus was slowing beginning to lift himself off the ground."Ooohh no, no, no...", she said, trying to overpower Magnus by slamming her legs down into his chest, trying to keep him on the ground. Then, her, you know, woman part got grabbed."Ow! Fuck!", she growled, trying to rip Magnus's hand off her breast, causing her some pain, but not too much to make her stop. Because, Courtney had her boob grabbed more then once before....

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Ignore the pain. Ignore the pain... he had to ignore the pain, even as she punished him for his forwardness. The slamming of her legs slowed him down, set him back a few inches at a time. But for every two inches he lost, he struggled to take back five. "Sucks, having such a prudish weakness... yeah?" He growled as he finally got to his knees. His hand was pulled off of her chest, but continued to struggle for another hold. Left hand grasped her leg that was kicking him... she was going to get it now. Holding tightly to her leg, he made certain she couldn't just roll away. Instead, she was lifted as he stood... stood to his full height, and if she released his right arm it would grab her again to lift her up. If she didn't release, then she'd be lifted by virtue of that was where his arm was going.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 pm

"What the hell are you DOING?!", Courtney yelled as she was lifted, suprized that he could even lift her. Courtney grasped hard onto his wrist, making sure that he couldn't grab onto anything else of her's, and to make sure where ever he was gonna throw her, he was going with her.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Steadying himself, the pain in his arm was intense, almost blinding in itself. Part of his mind wanted his arm to just come off all together as Courtney seemed so intent on doing. With a great, visceral roar, he answered, "WINNING!"

His powerful legs sent them both upwards as he jumped into the air, then his feet moved back so that he would appear to be kneeling in mid air. Kneeling so that the first thing to hit the ground would be her head. The rest of her body weight would stack upon that critical point... and the rest of his body weight would collide with the ground through her first. His aim was to knock her senseless and end this here and now. If she let go of his hand, he'd use it to grasp her again... and if she showed any level of possible resistance... well he was gonna try to slam her into the mat all over again.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next