by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 am

He was struggling to stay still under the force of her strength. He'd be able to hold out for a while, as long as his breathing kept even. Oxygen deprived muscles generally shivered and shivering would break alignment. His stance was set, and her force was so much that if he lifted one leg in a kick he would fall before he got his foot in position. "I think I'm better, because I am. I am an immovable object. Waste your strength here, it will only make you easier for me later."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 4 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 pm

"You think your better", she growled."And your wasting your effort here too, man. You and I know we're both weakenin each other", she added, letting go and swinging back her right arm and trying to land her punch into his stomach.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 am

"Think what you want," he replied just before she let go and pulled back. This was the beautiful thing about using compression as a defense against pushing. When one pushed against a wall it doesn't exert energy pushing back, it exerts energy not moving... which is a bare, but fine difference. When Courtney suddenly broke away, he didn't stumble forward to where she had been because he wasn't pushing on her. He had been compressing under her without elasticity. Muscles did scream as relief was finally given, but he'd have to work through it because she hadn't retreated to give up.

Since his hands had been held up high, he dropped his left arm in front of him in a forceful, cutting block that would meet the boney edge of his left arm to the meat in her right swinging arm. The other hand move back towards his hip, leaving his face entirely open after the block, but those eyes pierced hers as their fight continued... the block being the only move he could manage presently. "You've done Shotokan... but your art has faded. Those muscles look like they're getting in your way.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Courtney hissed in pain as the bone of his arm slammed into hers. She had it happen before, and she hated it. Her injured arm came back to her, but she couldnt stop to nurse it now, even though the pain was great and that spot started to throb. Courtney knew she couldn't win against him with punches and kicks. His defense was too strong for her offense. She needed to get into her "happy place", which was on the ground. With that in mind, Courtney ducked down and charged towards Magnus's legs, then would try to pick one up and straighten herself back up, trying to throw him off balance and onto the ground.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 am

She wanted his leg so bad, so he gave it to her. Shifting forward in his stance, his hind leg was suddenly pulled forward, lifted and swung. Shin bone would be his striking surface this time, the brutal hardness of it acting like a bladed edge as it was sent into her lowered body. Where exactly? He'd send his attack straight into where her neck met shoulder blade, an area packed with nerves and small bones very willing to be damaged.

But, he didn't stop there and expect her defeat. No, both hands slammed downwards in open palm strikes to her shoulderblades. Had this been on the street and he not cared if she was killed, he would have sent the edges of his palm straight to her spine, aiming to dislocate one or two... but she did not deserve such technique.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:49 am

Courtney had the moment of reconigiton. She saw the leg come up, just when she was so close to grabbing it. It was like time froze, seeing the muscled leg swing towards her shoulder blade. Damn, that would hurt. But Courtney wasn't stupid, and when that leg came up, she dropped. Courtney jumped and sprawled onto the ground, hoping the kick would go over her head. She would then try to swing her leg out and try to trip Magnus on his grounded leg.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:53 pm

The dive took her down suddenly, and his leg collided with nothing but air. His own attacks rarely reached beyond his balance for exactly this reason. He maintained control, and did not over extend himself as she went down and went for a low kick. She had no base of strength, and so when her leg met his, it was only the weight of her leg colliding with his... a miniscule amount compared to what she would have been capable of with her full body behind the blow. It did sting a bit, but he ignored it as his lifted leg dropped into a stomp down upon her back. If she wanted to lay out for him to defeat, then he would oblige her with a boot to the spine.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm

"Fuck!", she hissed in pain as his foot slammed into her back. Courtney had a bad back, and when the leg slammed into it, she heard it crack and begin to throb."Dammit!!!", she hissed again, holding her back with one hand. Her eyes looked up at Magnus, bright with rage."You'll pay...", she spat up at him, throwing up her leg and trying to hit his stomach. He was like iron, and she doubted that her kick would do much. She tried to sweep his ankle, and he didnt even budge!!! But right now, her back burned along with her anger. After she sent up her kick, she would roll onto her knees and slowly get up. Her back protested, but she ignored the pain and stood up straight. If she kept moving, her back would get better."Your not impossible to beat, bitch", she hissed violently, running at Magnus and throwing a fist to the side of his cheek, and would follow up with grabbing the back of his head and slamming it into hers in a headbutt.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 am

He might have given the impression his whole body was like iron, and this was an impression he'd like to keep. The more defended he'd appeared the more hopeless his opponent would become. The kick to his stomach was blocked and deflected by his left arm. Not a straight bone to bone block as such would have been a rookie mistake. With two fighters of the same stature, the shinbone was always, yes always, bigger and more dense than the forearm. No, his block was a glancing strike aimed at where the calf muscle touched but did not connect to the shinbone. There was a nice little bundle of nerves that supplied the feet there that were always open for striking, and in most humans caused a momentary limp once that foot hit the ground again.

The other hand rose suddenly to block that haymaker, the easiest punch in the world to block. He would intend to land his wrist about midway down the thrown forearm, one of the two best places to catch a haymaker. The other was the bicep, but he didn't have the broad room to properly adjust his feet for that. And as a testament to just how little room he had now between him and her she was coming in for a headbutt. Eyes widened a bit as the only response he could muster was to tilt his head forward. While it wouldn't stop the blow... as if anything actually could... it would keep her from busting his nose open. The collision went off like a sack of potatoes and he knew instantly that the fight had turned for the worse. Vision blurred and he couldn't make out the face he knew was right in front of him. He knew she was there because that block with his wrist twisted to a grasp with his hand, so that she couldn't escape immediately.

He needed her close, even if it was to suffer another strike or two, because if she got away he'd be at her mercy until his vision returned. His left hand rose, open fisted, and struck out to where her throat should have been, and while he angled his arm and kept close to where he felt her arm, there was still a slight chance he'd strike her throat directly. This wasn't what he wanted, but she was the one who blinded him. He wanted his arm to glance along her throat in an indirect fashion that wouldn't crush her trachea, but would glance a bundle of nerves that ran up her neck.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Courtney was having a little party in her head when the punch connected."Well about time!", she hissed in her head. She wasn't aware of Magnus's vison problem, for all she knew he was normal as usual...man of fucking metal. She would jump back, not stupid enough to get s was struck by the hand. Even she was fast enough to dodge it, and Courtney would spin around and respond to his attempted neck strike with a spinning side kick, aiming for Magnus's stomach. Her karate was simple, but it worked well enough. She was a brawler and submission user, not someone who knew had all these nerve places and....uh....stuff.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next