Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:16 am

Tana remove her tongue from Shar's mouth grinning fitfully as her grapevine tightened into place. "Gotcha. You liked that kiss, huh?" she teased as she started to put pressure on the girl's legs. Her thighs latched into place letting her muscles relax a tiny bit even as she pulled her prey to the limits of her flexibility.

Tana bounced playfully in place on top of the Russian teasing her breasts and crotch. She knew that the mud would soon be soaking into the pinned girl's bottoms and begin to sink right into her womanhood. She looked up at Sharaiya's eyes to see if she could see the moment it started.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:33 am

Sharaiya looked quite seriously up at Tana, hearing her speak like that to her about the new type of kiss she had just recieved, mumbling.

" Well I never had another girl's tongue in my mouth till now! "

It was easily seen that Sharaiya was starting to get desperate, trashing her body from side to side or trying to heave it up, which only increased the sting in her legs which quickly halted her struggling after a few seconds. She was about to relax when she felt more then just wetness streaming in her bikini bottom, starting to pant softly as something slid in deeper, shaking her head quickly as she tried to struggle out of the girl's lock.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Tana cackled softly as she saw Sharaiya react to the mud. She pressed her lips to the girl's ear and whispered "Feels good, huh? I love trapping my opponent's and watching them struggle like this." Then she started to lick the outside of the girl's muddy earlobe cleaning it a bit.

Shar aiya's resistance was getting Tana more and more covered with the slippery muck until her hand slid from holding the nelson by cupping her elbows to a more loose wrist lock hold. It was possible the older girl might escape but Tana had already struck a mental blow by imprisoning her and then frenching her. Tana gyrated her body knowing that the action would not only roll her chest around Shar's bust but also stir the mud that was slipping into her snatch. Another sensation Tana expected would be new to the girl.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:52 pm

Sharaiya felt her cheeks starting to burn bright red thanks to Tana's actions, making the mud look like it had come alive and pleasuring her. She tilted her head a little back when the girl was playing with her earlobe, whispering softly.

" Ngh.. Never.. Prepared for something like this.. Nice one.. Tana.. "

Grinning weakly, trying to make it look like she was having no difficulty but her soft panting proved her otherwise, still trying to squirm out but her body was starting to react upon the girl's movements, not being able to help herself and released a gentle moan from her mouth, Her lower body twitching a bit because of the moving mud.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 2:03 am

Tana smirked, "Then you never prepared to fight me at all." She could easily tell the girl's resolve was starting to crack not only from her panting but from the very motion of her hips as well. Tana had gotten wet at the propspect of her opponent succumbing to her attack like this. She slipped her tongue into the middle of Shar's ear canal as she gave a similarly soft moan right into the girl's ear.

The poor girl would be unable to escape at this rate. She seemed to be losing her concentration as the Japanese sexual master flexed her legs to torture her trapped foe causing her wet crotch to grind into the brunette's and mix the invading fluids more.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 06, 2008 2:10 am

Sharaiya closed her eyes tightly as she knew she couldn't win this way. She remember how much easier this could've been on normal ground, it was then when she started to have an idea. She took the experience she had during the match and started to smile, leaning a bit to the side and letting her lips open to whisper faintly at Tana.

" Oh my.. I really have to give you a challenge.. Don't want to be pushed around this easily.. "

Her concentration went to her lower body, knowing that the mud within her made it very difficult for her to move but she gave it a short, biting on her lip as she tried to flex upwards to grind and bump up towards the girl's crotch, wanting Tana's hold to weaken so she could escape it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 2:39 am

Tana moved her head back up to watch Shar's face as the girl flexed to return her grind. Perhaps the girl had thought that her moan had been a sign of weakness but Tana quickly proved that wrong by starting to grind in the opposite rhythm as the older girl beginning a sensual dance with her. She could feel the girl's muscles straining to flex with each time Tana snapped tortuously back into the hold. Surely doing more damage to her legs then if she had done nothing, but mud was starting to spurt in between the girl's locked thighs as well.

Tana stared at the appearance of the girl's face "Oh, mustn't think about the mud in your' sex." Tana warned as her foe bit her lip. "Let me help." she added opening her mouth and starting to nibble on her helpless opponent's upper lip.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 06, 2008 2:45 am

Sharaiya tried her best to make Tana atleast lay off a bit of strength but it only backfired against her and after a few more seconds she laid back down in the mud, looking up at the girl as she spoke, her body was starting to feel very aroused and her sex was no longer just wet because of the mud. She started to close one eye tightly as she bit her lower lip harder, wanting to find a way to get out of it before Tana nibbled on her upper lip, starting to blush darkly as she started to become limp in Tana's hold.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 3:04 am

Tana almost laughed out loud when Sharaiya stopped her struggles realizing that with the increasing slickness between their thighs she had been close to making headway with her thighs too. But it seemed the girl had reached the point of no return and now wanted only for the "Dominator" to force her to climax.

With the reduced friction between the girl's legs Tana aimed to do exactly that. Both girl's had gotten damp enough to feel each other's lips through the thin fabric covering and Tana slowly started to seesaw back and forth with her legs sliding her sex lips over the pinned girl's trapped pussy focusing her weight to press down on her clitoral area as much as possible.

She taunted her weakening foe as her body stroked over her, "You've given in now. You want me to make you come and hard. Say my name when you do, slut."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 06, 2008 3:19 am

Sharaiya tilted her head back when she could, her lips parting and releasing a much louder moan then before, her eyelids fluttering because of the motions given to her. Her sex seemed to encountered Tana's as they grinded together, hot air coming from her lips as she panted out loudly. Sharaiya started to think that this wasn't such a easy match as she thought it was, slowly dropping her head back down to stare at Tana as she smoke, almost in disbelief before she whispered out.

" M..Miss Tana.. "

Blushing darkly with embarassment as this was the first time she was the one succumbing to a hold and doing what she was ordered.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next