Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:27 am

Tana smirked at her prey's egotistic remarks. "Oh, you're telling me to give up? That is hilarious."
She suddenly turned up the heat on the brunette's body, beginning to twist her clit as she squeezed her fingers into the girl's silky tit. Her mouth fastened on to Shar's nipple as well delivering a triple threat to Shar's drained sexual defenses but Tana was careful to restrain herself from finishing the girl off still hoping to break her will.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:09 am

Sharaiya couldn't think straight any longer, with each passing second of the sexual torture she was starting to become more and more limp in the girl's grasp, whimpering out as she knew she couldn't last this way, wiggling a few more times to see where she could go untill she finally thought it was over for her, she didn't want to be humiliated any more like this as she whispered faintly to Tana.

" O..Ok..Okay! E..Enough.. Y..You win! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:31 am

"I know I win. I always win. But I haven't heard you say it, out loud to the audience, that you were totally outclassed and you submit to being my love slave because you can't resist your' urges any longer." threatened Tana. Knowing how high she had elevated the girl's arousal she turned instead to abusing her slightly more in the brutally painful holds as she waited for the girl's reply.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

Sharaiya shook her head weakly untill the pain was increased, obviously her line of endurance had been broken at that time and tilted her head back, closing her eyes tightly as she yelled out pain and through numberous panting.

" T..Tana's the better woman! I s..Submit to her and her needs! "

Her body arching up completely, she almost felt like she was going to have yet another painfull climax, her body obviously much like a ragdoll in Tana's arms.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Tana wrinkled her nose for a second. "That's not as eloquent as I would have liked, but I suppose we all have of tonight," she took a look at her opponent's countance and rethought her idea. There was no Shar would stay awake let alone enjoy what Tana had planned if she tried it tonight. "all of tomorrow alone," she corrected, "to teach you how to worship me properly. Now, I bet your' scared I'm going to just ravage you again, right? You don't need to worry about that. Just beg me to finish you gently, perhaps with another kiss? Do you crave the taste of my lips, dear? Just tell me, better yet, tell everyone." she coaxed loosening her hold on her opponent's body into soft hug for the moment.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:50 am

Sharaiya weakly complied by leaning in as closely as she could against Tana, not seeming all that cocky as before the match, trying to look up at the girl as she nodded just a bit, closing her eyelids to try and summon up the courage to speak.

" P..Please Tana.. Have your way with me more gently this time.. Please.. I want another kiss.. "

The Russian seemed really innocent or was it a sign that she was actually broken and knowing she had completely lost everything she was matching Tana with..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 am

Taba's hands worked their' magic once more, softly this time raising Shar back to her peak of pleasure then she leaned in and planted her lips firmly, passionately on the Russian's cupping her brunette hair and starting to stroke it as her tongue slipped between the girl's lips one final time to tip her body of the edge.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Sharaiya released a few muffled moans, her body trembling against the passionate touches before her body arched up, eyes tightly closing as she released a loud muffled moan within Tana's mouth, her tongue wildly pushing and trying to pin Tana's tongue back in her mouth. Her legs trying to close as her juices once again ran freely out of her, worn out from everything. She stared in Tana's eyes, her expression was purely too weak, mostly broken from her opponent's assault..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 am

Tana's confident glare met Shar's look of despair. There wasn'a hint of remorse or misgiving in her expression. Her tongue casually dodged Shar's pin attempts making a point of how simple it was for her. Then as the bell rang to sound the end of the match she pulled away leaving the Russian sitting in the mud as she stood for the ref's announcment.

The ref looked down momentarily at Shar biting her lower lip as she gripped one of Tana's muddy arms and lifted it in victory. "The winner, destroying her opponent sexually in three orgasmic falls, 'Dominator' Tana Matahina!" exclaimed the referee with a typical sense of exaggeration.

Immediately Tana turned to plant one gooey foor on Shar's chest and press her back down into the mud sneering, ready to humiliate her opponent one last time with her winning catchphrase, "You got dominated, baby!"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:56 am

Sharaiya didn't say or do anything, she just watched as the winner was announced, quite clearly because of how weak the Russian was looking. Sharaiya groaned out as she felt the foot on her chest, looking up at Tana as she heard the girl's words, not denying it as she merely stayed in the mud, trying to figure out how she lost this badly before looking back up at Tana, hoping it was over and she could get a shower to wash the humiliation off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next