Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by anegge Thu May 29, 2008 12:35 am

Tana's grip of Shar's neck loosened to give her some air as Tana continued to stimulate the trapped girl's flesh. "Of course," answered Tana, "You were always mine, I let you pin me so that your' hopes would be even more deeply dashed when I took control, baby." She cackled, eager to see her foe's defenses falter before her expert handiwork again. Her eyes stayed on the girl's face every moment as she bit down sharply on the toughened nip leaving only the tip in her mouth to experience the teases of her tongue. Her fingers spun in Shar's pussy as the pushed in and out relentlessly starting to form a whirlpool of mud within her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 am

Sharaiya had completely given up to Tana's touches, moaning out louder as her body heaved up because of certain sensitive spots Tana's fingers were thrusting against. Her legs started to spread, her eyelids dropping halfly while Tana worked her over, her climax starting to approach very quickly as her entire body was covered by the mud, which also went deep into her. She groaned out loudly as she allowed Tana to do anything she pleases, her resistance totally broken by the girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 29, 2008 1:13 am

Tana grinned knowingly as she felt the girl's climax approach. She returned the pressure to her hold on the Russian's neck to rob the girl of oxygen when she hit her thunderous climax. Tana's fingers hesitated to deliver the final blows, as she paused she muttered to her opponent, "If this is how you react to a second climax I can't wait to see you lose the third fall." she teased. Then her eyes flashed as she dove into her savage finishing attacks with gusto, tearing into the girl's breast anew with her excited nibbles, jabbing within her to precisely stimulate the sensitive points she had discovered before.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 29, 2008 1:19 am

Sharaiya was forced to tilt her head further back, coughing in surprise as her climax raged forward, her juices flowing freely out of her and mixturing with the mud inside and on her, her arms went down limp as her eyes rolled into the back of her skull for a moment. Without the ability to breath properly her own climax had her completely weakened and almost knocked out, her body only weakly twitching during her climax as she felt like a puppet with Tana holding her strings.. The Russian was losing badly for the first time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Tana sighed predatorily as she let go of the girl. She held loosely onto the back of the girl's neck to keep her from falling over as she slid up behind the girl. Effortlessly she yanked her own top off before scooting into the exhausted girl. she lifted her legs over Shar's to keep them from closing up as her hands went around the girl's upper torso for a reverse bear hug. "I took the liberty of deciding that it wasn't worth seeing your pathetic attempts to fight back on this last fall. We'll just cut to the chase. After all, you already lost the match, in a totally humiliating fashion." she spit into the girl's ear as she started to entangle her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Sharaiya gasped loudly for oxygen, her body easily being positioned, staring over her shoulder at Tana while she was being trapped inbetween the girl's arms and legs. The Russian bit gently upon her lower lip, hearing Tana's words as she spoke back with a faint but slow whisper.

" Yo...You know..T..That this.. W..Was my first.. Match.. In mud.. "

She couldn't speak any more as she felt Tana starting to constrict around her, hanging her head a bit low as she accepted her defeat though muttering faintly to herself to get revenge for this..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:27 pm

"Oh, poor baby. It's also your' first time being dominated isn't it?"
Tana spread her legs tightening her ankles to the Russian's calves and spreading into a reverse grapevine testing the same muscles she had weakened in the first fall. Then she dug in with the bear hug as well doing more damage to the girl's injured spine. She panted eagerly as she poured all her effort into the two holds for several seconds trying to force the girl to scream out. Her aroused nipples poked hard into the older girl's back betraying her eagerness to torture her.

Then thankfully she let up giving the girl air to breathe and letting her recover a tiny bit from the pain. Tana hissed her next words like a snake tempting the girl to give in, "It's really poor sportsmanship to blame losing on the mud, when you know you were just completely outclassed by a 'real' woman. Why don't you tell everyone in the audience the truth, go ahead and speak right into the camera." She nodded forward pointing out that the camera was focusingin on the nude girl's body especially her widely spread pussy.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:45 am

Sharaiya didn't take long before her head tilted back and releasing a soft scream of pain, her legs being outspread and starting to itch with pain while her back was feeling the same. Eyes tightly closed as she let the back of her head come to rest on Tana's shoulder, panting softly for air.

The Russian was finally allowed to give her body some rest while she was forced to listen to the girl's words, shaking her head weakly as she mumbled back to Tana.

" ..I've.. Never been.. Dominated before.. But Mentally.. I'm.. S..Strong then you think.. So save yourself the trouble.. You aren't.. Ever.. Going to get me to do anything you want from me.. "

Sharaiya grinned weakly afterwards, taking some rest on the mud while she decided what she should do.. Staring at the camera for a few seconds with a painful look before back up at Tana.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 am

"Oh, that's so precious." teased the dominant Japanese woman as she held Shar. "If that's what you think, then I'll put I'll my cards on the table. I also want you to submit to being my loveslave for the rest of the night." Tana knew she had greatly reduced her foe's strength and that shifting her grip would still not allow the tired girl's arms any reasonable chance for escape.

Her left hand slipped up to take the girl's nipple in hand and squeeze it as the right went down to entrap the girl's clitoral nub in a similar manner teasing each with a small tugging motion to start out. Her head slipped down to the girl's other tit which she had tongue teased prior and began sucking on the side.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 am

Sharaiya twitched lightly against the girl's body, her arms merely staying loosely at her sides while she was trapped against Tana, her head tilting to the side as she was rather painfully aroused again, panting out hot air as she tried to say.

" N..No..Y..You might be good but not.. THAT good.. Just.. Give up.. You won the match... But you don't win me.. "

Shaking her head from side to side stubbornly, trying to squirm away from Tana but she was still to weak to make any shocking move..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next