Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by anegge Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 am

Tana pulled away from the kiss as she ended up on top of the girl's exchange so suddenly. She planted her crotch firmly atop Sharaiya's and felt the girl twist her hips in a futile attempt to continue the roll. Tana chuckled softly as the Russian cursed. She licked the girl's cheek slowly, "Oh, poor girl. You thought you were in control, didn't you? I was just leading you on, baby." she taunted. She slipped her hips up for a moment and then quickly down sliding the muddy thong off of her opponent's hips and leaving the girl's womanhood pressing into the smooth satin of her own bottoms. Then she moved to establish another grapevine while the Russian was still mentally stunned from the turnaround.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 22, 2008 2:14 am

Sharaiya arched her body a bit up, only to have it sink back down further into the mud, squirming as she felt the hold quickly take her in affect and she was locked in the same position she was in before though the hug being a new thing. She looked up at Tana, narrowing her eyes to gain some sort of focus on her as she said with a slight blush on her cheek.

" Ngh.. This would be VERY different if it wasn't mud.. I'm.. N..Not gonna lose! "

She tried everything to get out of the hold.. Trashing her body around, heaving her body up, trying to untangle her legs, whatever could remove Tana's advantage on her. Her lips sought for something else though, leaning up to try and snatch her opponent in another deep kiss.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 28, 2008 2:47 am

"Stop lying, and accept the fact that you want to give in." teased Tana spreading her lips fully across Shar's and pumping her tongue into the girl's mouth deep enough to press it firmly down on the Russian's. Shar's fierce squirming within the slick mud was impossible to control and Tana was unable to get her in a grapevine with the girl thrashing. She concentrated on rolling her hips at the precise time to excite the blonde as much as she could with the contact between their sexes. Suddenly, Tana's bear hug broke and Shar pulled her arms up from the muck. Tana quickly reached up to grab the girl's wrists and press her hands back to her sides sitting deliberately at the perfect position to reach the straps of her black bottoms.

The message was clear though, Shar's thrashing may have tired her but she would be able to break free if she could just escape Tana's most devious hold, her lip lock.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 28, 2008 3:00 am

Sharaiya released a loud muffled moan within their kiss, her tongue trying to keep Tana's away but was soon pinned down. Eyelids closed tightly as she kept on squirming underneath her opponent untill she felt her arms being taken by their wrists, looking up at Tana through the kiss as she started to give a focussed glare, thinking. * ..Oh No you don't! *

The Russian tried to focus all her strength and twisted her body violently to the side, wanting to forcefully bring Tana off her body, or atleast that's what she was aiming for..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 28, 2008 3:32 am

Tana snarled as she was tossed suddenly off of Shar's body rolling off on to her side in the mud with on leg still passing over the girl's thighs. She had fallen atop the girl's left arm as she was thrown and this prompted her to respond by reaching across the girl's neck to establish a Dragon sleeper style facelock. Her other hand skittered down the girl's flesh to cup the girl's crotch and stroke it.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 28, 2008 3:44 am

Sharaiya grinned weakly when was able to throw Tana off, wanting to get back onto her feet but her opponent was much faster, yelping out as Tana had free access to her clothed womanhood while she was trapped. The Russian tried to react quickly, wanting to cross her legs whenever she could or pinching Tana's side when she draped her arm over Tana's back. Her body started to react to the stroking though, starting to become wet and her juices started to flow out of her, moaning very softly as she wanted to escape by squirming again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 28, 2008 4:02 am

"You don't understand, do you?" whispered Tana again. She squeezed at Shar's crotch, "This belongs to me." With that her long middle finger bent down and slipped between the slick folds of the girl's snatch and she began to pump it in the girl although slightly slowed by the girl's tightly clenching thighs. In reponse, she tightened her hold on the girl's neck forcing her to bend her back and arch her tits towards the air. Tana grinned leaning her head over and placing her lips firmly on the girl's nearest nipple to begin nibbling lightly.

(OOC~Does Shar still have her top on?)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 am

Sharaiya's body started to trash from side to side as her womanhood was squeezed, completely caught off guard. Her arm started to loosely drape around her opponent's lower back, her eyelids started to close when she realized she couldn't do anything in this position, releasing a groan as she was bend further back, her body starting to shivver and create goosebumps all over from Tana's touch.. Then it happened.. As soon as that finger went into her and started to thrust into her, releasing a loud, painfull moan, her innerwalls squeezing the invading finger while it thrusted in. She slowly started to part her legs as she remember the words of Tana, really starting to give in as her opponent gotten control again. Her other arm that was still in the mud started to lift up to try and stroke Tana's cheek.. Though she might have a new idea..

(( No She doesn't. ))

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 29, 2008 12:05 am

Tana grinned as the girl thrashed despite her difficulty in holding onto her. As the girl's weakening resistance revealed a clearer target between her thighs Tana slid a second finger in to pump slitting the lips enough to let more of the sensual mud to slosh into the girl's cavern. Her teeth slid lightly across the goosebumps on Shar's bosom quickly ripping over the stiffening peak of her naked nipple and clenching her areola in an embrace, biting softly again as her tongue spiraled over the tip of her breast. Tana slipped her right leg up against the girl's spine as she maintained the pressure of the facelock threatening the girl subtlety. to urge her not to resist.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 am

Sharaiya gripped onto Tana's hair but the sudden leg against her back, tugging onto the strings of Tana's hair a few times before eventually giving up, whimpering as she tried to say.

" O..Okay..I..I'm all yours.. Tana...! "

Her body did jolt a few times when the second finger went into her, stimulated her body further beyond her normal limits. Her nipples perked and stiffened once more at the touch of Tana's tongue. Sharaiya moved her hand back to Tana's cheek, gentle stroking it again while her arousal build up with each thrust.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next