Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Tana's nipples had started to get hard from the prospect of giving her foe another wild ride. She sighed contently into Shar's mouth as the girl pinned her tongue down lightly and seductively ran her leg up across Tana's mound. Quickly she cinched up on the hug tightening Sharaiya's womanhood into her hip as she rolled it slightly to increase the pleasure from the girl's mudslick thigh. She moved her upper body to periodically sting at the girl's nipples with her own excited ones letting the satin of her top slide smoothly between them.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Sharaiya started to get aroused again by Tana's movements, smiling during the kiss as she kept pressing the girl's tongue down. Her right eyelid closed as the hug became tighter, her nipples pressing against hers as her entire body was forced against Tana's. The blush on her cheeks became much redder as she looked with her one eye into Tana's again. She was starting to weaken as she remember that she wanted to win this one, her sex becoming moisty again and her legs trembling as most of her weight was pressed against Tana's. Both her eyes opened as she quickly parted the kiss, grinning weakly as she whispers.

" W..Wow.. Strong, beautiful and dominant.. The type of girl I really adore.. How about.. A love pounce!? "

Sharaiya started to shift her entire weight forward, wanting to topple Tana down onto the mud, she even tried to jump forward with her legs, really trying her best to win this round to prove something to Tana..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 6:26 pm

The girls fell into the mud with a splat and Tana desperately trying to hold onto her hug as the mud slid up around her. "No wonder you give into me so readily." taunted the Japanese girl as she stared her foe down wondering what would come next.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Sharaiya had hoped the hug would still be placed, grinning as she used her knees to spread Tana's legs as wide as she herself could position her knees. She looked down at Tana as she smiles, leaning forward to blow one of the muddy ebon bangs from the girl's face as she replies.

" Mmm.. Was wondering if you lived up to your title.. It was the best damn forced orgasm I ever had.. Mainly cause it was my first.. Now.. Allow me to introduce myself to you.. "

She positioned herself so her sex was pressing against her opponents, smirking as she pressed down hard all of a sudden and grinding from side to side, knowing that she herself would feel the affect but she wanted it to for some reason... She leaned down further so their lips almost touched and giggled.

" How about another kiss..? Your lips are so tempting.. How about mine..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Tana gasped slightly as Shar split her legs wideneing her wet sex and making it a bigger target for the girl. And it worked as the Russian quickly forced her first real groan from Tana with her grind, "Ohh,"

Tana grinned at Shar's suggestion. "If you do that you want be able to tease me when you start to win, will you? Besides, I have other things to do." she responded leaning her head slowly to one side and suckling the side of her foe's neck slowly. She was confident in her plans to stop her opponent despite the seeming poorness of her position, but for now she contented herself with wearing the girl down in her hug.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Sharaiya chuckled down at Tana before releasing a loud sigh when she felt the light sucking on the skin of her neck. She wanted to atleast let one of her arms escape the hug to use it later. Her lips parted as she leaned down to mimic her opponent, nibbling, licking and sucking upon Tana's mud covered neck before she spoke.

" Hrm.. Not really.. I just changed the scenary in my mind.. Heh.. Just thinking about you and me on a waterbed, wrestling to see who the better woman is.. And right now.. I'll be using my dominance over you ! "

She went back to roughly caress her opponent's neck, one knee sliding from the spreading to let her knee play with Tana's wet clothed sex, wanting to arouse the younger girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 8:39 pm

As Shar began to rub her leg up the mud finally began sinking in rich and thick into Tana's pussy and she groaned huskily. The girl was clever to keep her sex away from the more experienced Tana's but it played right into Tana's plan as she carefully slid her leg straight down.

Her foe was trying to free her arms from the hug which Tana was not going to stand for. She quickly used her forefingers to break the side ties of the brunette's bottoms before tightening up as much as she could to keep the girl's slippery arms in her grasp if at all possible.

Slowly she started to squirm side to side disguising it as arousal with a series of soft moans as she readied to deliver her surprise reversal, but she waited a few more seconds hoping the girl would become even more cocky before she dashed her hopes.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 08, 2008 5:28 am

Sharaiya tried her best to keep Tana underneath her while trying to free her arms. Her head dropped a little to keep a stare at Tana to make sure she knew where her opponent was. Her eyes widened in surprise though she the laces of her bikini bottoms were released, letting them press loosely against her moist sex and rear. She was trying to get her arms back free but the hug was back and tightening, growling lowly as she leans down to Tana.

" Grr.. Good.. T..Tana.. Come here! "

Pressing her lips upon Tana's again and immidiatly becoming forcefully, press her tongue between the girl's lips and slowly but surely pushing into the girl's mouth for another tongue play. She kept on pressing and grinding her knee against Tana's sex as much as she could while her other leg secured Tana's leg, letting the other free to do what it wished..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon May 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Tana sucked hard on Shar's tongue to again surprise the inexperienced girl and throw her mind off blaance for her next trick. Then Tana suddenly lunged to one side freeing her leg for the second she needed to be able to push off the canvas hard enough to try and roll the girl's over 180 degrees using the extra leverage of the bear hug. If the trick works she'll be in a similar position as she was when she scored the last fall, except still hugging the pinned girl tightly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 am

Sharaiya tried to keep her focus within the fight rather then feeling her tongue being sucked on like a straw, eventually trying to pull away from the kiss but only worked for Tana's advantage, releasing a muffled gasp as her body couldn't keep Tana's down and soon found herself underneath the girl, still being tightly hugged by her as she pulled completely away from the kiss, cursing softly in Russian as she tries to twist to the same side for an extra roll so she was ontop again, hoping Tana has not placed her weight in the center again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next