Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Tana smiled ravenously as Shar admitted her position. "That's all I wanted to hear, for now, dear." She began to slide from side to side faster giving an extra push with her hips whenever she slipped over the girl's clit. At this point her nipples had hardened as well and were providing similar pleasures atop Shar's. "Would you like another kiss, slut?" cooed the controlling wrestler.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 06, 2008 3:41 am

Sharaiya nodded weakly as a reply to Tana's first words. Her body started to tremble and shivver against the girls as she felt her sex becoming soaked by her own juices, her climax starting to reach, her hands clenching into fists because of it, wanting to cry out for release but she knew Tana would only confirm that Sharaiya would be the submissive one, however The Russian had no position to complain to that.

She looked up when Tana spoke again, starting to blush as she muttered.

" H...Heh.. I thought kissing were for people that loved eachother.. But okay.. I'd like another one.. Please. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 3:58 am

Tana smiled weakly. Slut was a very poor insult choice for the girl beneath her. "Kissing IS for people who love each other, but this is different. All you have to love right now is the way it makes you feel." she explained. Tana parted her lips slipping her tongue deep into the older girl's mouth to tango with her own tongue. She even tried to pin the girl's tongue in one place to add to her feelings of submissiveness as her saliva slipped down into her foe's throat.

Shar was coming close to climax and Tana intended to give her a ride. She began to slow down her side to side motion and placed her sex directely aatop the other girl's also matching nipple to nipple with her as best as possible. Then she slowly moved up and down stroking the whole of her pussy atop the brunette's.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 06, 2008 4:08 am

Sharaiya finally accepted her position between the two warriors, her own lips starting to pat with Tana's as she allowed the tongue deep into her mouth. Her own tongue started to slither up and trying to wrestle with the girl's for a new battle of dominance but Tana's sudden change of movements had her good after a minute. The Russian released a muffled moan within the girl's mouth as her tongue was pinned down to the erotic distraction that was given to her, her head wanted to tilt to the side as pleasure was being recieved against her sex, which didn't take long before iit released a long stream of pure sweetness, moaning out loudly into Tana's mouth as her body wiggled and trashed from side to side because of her release. She was spend from the erotic hold and it was clearly seen this was all new to her, she was always the dominating one in matches.. Never the dominated one..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 06, 2008 4:26 am

Tana gave some fierce pumps with her hips trying to prolong her opponent's ecstasy, but after a few moments she separated herself from the girl and started to get to her feet. She lifted her foot and pressed down lightly on Shar's tummy leaving a muddy footprint on her before moving away towards a corner.

"Two falls left, slut. I'd be surprised if you could even stand after how long you were in that grapevine, but it should be interesting to watch you struggle uselessly to resist my advances twice more." she cackled.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 06, 2008 11:46 am

Sharaiya kept tilting her head back and moaning out as her juices kept on flowing against and out of her mud soaked panties, her body squirming underneath Tana because of it as her tongue savagely starting to push at the girl's before it was pulled out. Her body was pretty trashed in a erotic way, closing her eyelids halfly as she was panting out air, which she increased in sound because of the surprise the foot on her stomach gave her. She kept laying in the mud for a few more seconds before slowly starting to pick herself up, groaning along the way and using the ropes as support. Her panties were were completely soaked and dripping with her juices and mud that ran down her leg. She stared up at Tana, her chest rising and falling, knowing it was going to be very difficult to beat the experienced girl. Still she must admit that the new experience was highly experience, smiling weakly at Tana.

" H..Heh.. I'll have to try harder.. I would love to hear your squeals too.. I'll G..Gongratuelate you on being the first girl to get me down and submitting like that.. But now.. I'll be throwing everything to get you down, hun. "

Sharaiya added a wink after her sentence, taking atleast a minute to recover herself before she stood ready, just waiting for a signal to start again..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 4:53 am

Tana licked her lips and with a now familiar smile said, "I know that took a lot out of you, so go ahead and wait however long you need before coming over here to complete your' humiliation." Tana moved to the center of the ring and took a defensive stance offering the first move to her less experienced foe.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2008 11:33 am

Sharaiya looked up at with a grin, still panting as she started to move towards Tana, slowly bringing her hands up. She thought about a nice trick she could use, leaning forward to Tana and moans softly.

" Mmm.. You ready to play further, hun..? I'm going to.. Kick it up a notch! "

Sharaiya grinned, leaning more forward and trying to lock lips with Tana, at the same time her leg wanted to hook behind one of the girl's, attempting to bring Tana down on her back with Sharaiya ontop of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Tana was hardly distracted by such a simple move as a kiss and resisted the leg hook easily by pulling back forcing the girl's wet pussy's to splash together as their legs wound tighter. Tana gave a push with her hips as she opened her mouth to touch her tongue to Shar's lips and entice her into another tongue grope. Her hands went to the girl's shoulders to slip the girls shoulder straps off onto her arms. Then as she started rotating her hips to bob her sex on the brunette's womanhood, Tana ran her fingers softly down Shar's arms unexpectedly reaching forward for a sudden bear hug.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2008 10:49 pm

Sharaiya groaned softly as she kept the kiss locked, her leg planted back into the mud while their crotches press and grind together. She looked into Tana's eyes, narrowing her own as she though. :: Damnit.. She's winning again.. I can't lose this time! :: Sharaiya decided to go full force against Tana, parting her lips wide and her tongue pushing immidiatly towards the girl's and trying to pin her's down though her body shivvered and jolted by surprise because of the sudden bearhug, making her body press more against one another as part of her breasts were revealed when the straps were still clinging near her elbows. The Russian still did not back down, even though both her arns were pinned down she tried to lift her knee up to grind it further in Tana's sex.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next