Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:58 pm

It was unadulterated reflex that took over. The wide-eyed, red-faced Rena dropped Kenichi's legs and gave him the mother of all slaps to the face.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by HSD1231 Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 pm

Slap!

Ah the mother of all slaps. An immensely powerful blow driven by the pure unadulterated fury that is a scorned woman, capable of destroying walls, leveling mountains...

WHAM!!!

..or causing a poor man's skull to strike a mat so hard the impact could be heard from the other side of the campus. Poor Kenichi tried to let go of the breast, he really did, but before he could apologize Rena viciously, (and justifiably in even Kenichi's own opinion) struck a blow across his cheek that would have felled the fiercest oni.

Kenichi got his brain shook a little bit, forcing a severe case of vertigo to overcome him.

He'll lay on his back, swirly eyed, dazed and confused mumbling "...go...men...nasai..."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Rena huffed in fury. Her left arm lay across her chest protectively while her right hand hovered over her shoulder, stinging from the power she'd put into it but ready to lay down a second smack down if needed.

The... the nerve of this...

However, seeing the wreckage she'd wrought out of her poor opponent, she now caught herself and was unduly horrified. "Ack! Kenichi-kun!"

She knew better than to shake him awake. Still, she bent over him in worry, eyeballing him for any clues as to the extent of his injury. "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed. "I just reacted! How much does it hurt?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:35 am

"Ugh...You hit as hard as Apachai-sensei..." When the room stopped spinning, (relatively quickly for anyone else), kenichi opened his eyes again, and saw the concerned face of his opponent staring down into his eyes.

Kenichi closed his eyes tightly, counted to five and reopened them to give Rena an apologetic smile, "Ah, gomen Rena-san, I didn't mean to grab you there," he replied as he started to prop himself up on his elbows, "and don't worry, it wasn't so bad. It hurt, but you were perfectly well justified in..."

Kenichi couldn't help but have his sentence die off as he brought his face up to Rena's, who was currently bending over him, so close that their noses almost touched.

'Wow, she's gorgeous up close...'

Just then a red liquid dribbled down Kenichi's forehead and dripped off his nose.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Rena had no idea who Apachai-sensei was, but she assumed the comparison was a compliment. "I-it's all right," she replied, not noticing Kenichi's entrancement. "I should have been prepared for that. This is Sex Wars after all. And I'm a referee, too..."

Then she saw his nosebleed. "Ah! You're bleeding from your nose!" Fortunately (for Kenichi) she naturally misconstrued it as "I must have injured you! Hold still! Don't move!"

She would then rush out of the ring looking for the medical kit. "Where was it..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:10 pm

"R-Rena-san!" Kenichi would call out to her as she flitted around, looking for a fist aid kit.

"Rena-san!" Nope, she was still too busy running in a mild panic. Now why would she be- oh right, he had the 'Ecchi-kun nose bleed' didn't he?

"RENA-SAN!" Rena will find her thin wrist contained in Kenichi's gentle, but firmly calloused hand as he uses his left to wipe the blood off his face.

"Rena-san, it's fine, really this is nothing. Besides," he'll say with an amused expression on his face, "aren't you showing undue concern for your opponent, a little bloody nose is nothing to us guys, even less to me."

He'll put his hands on her shoulders, and soothingly rub them a bit, "Now c'mon, we have a match remember?"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Rena stumbled to a stop thanks to Kenichi's grip on her wrist. His strength startled her; she believed him seriously hurt, yet here he was, restraining her fairly easily. And were those callouses she was feeling? Lots and lots of callouses?

She blushed at what amounted to scolding from him. "Safety comes first," she firmly countered. "You might be bleeding internally. It would look very bad on my record if-"

And then his hands were on her shoulders all so reassuringly. Rena blushed some more. "K-Kenichi-kun!" she protested. Her eyes flashed. "I'm invoking my referee powers! This match is to be put on hold until you have been medically checked out!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Kenichi will hang his head and sigh in defeat, "Alright, alright. But before you panic again, do me a favor."

"Close your eyes and count to five."

"Then turn around and look at the pillar." If she does as she says, she'll notice his arm stretching out past her, pointing towards the medical kit, hanging innocently on the nearby pillar.

Kenichi will then let go of her and sit down, a patient expression adorning his visage, "If you truly believe you have to do this, then by all means carry on."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:21 am

"I'm not panicking," Rena protested. But there was something just so agreeable about what Kenichi requested. So she gave in, closed her eyes and counted aloud, slowly, to show she was calm.

"Ichi... ni... san... yon... go."

Then she followed his arm. Seeing the medical kit made her groan. "It was there all along? I'm going to tell the nurses to put it somewhere more accessible and visible... excuse me, Kenichi-kun..."

Having fetched the kit, Rena knelt before Kenichi. "Now," she ordered as she pulled out a cotton ball, "Hold still..." She gently plugged the cotton into his bleeding nostril, then stared into his eyes long and hard.

She was looking for any signs of glazing that suggested a concussion. But to Kenichi, it would probably be a stalker style of stare complete with "Jiii" sound effects.

Rena held up two fingers. "How many fingers?" she asked. She would add or subtract more fingers rapidly as an additional test.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:42 am

Kenichi will bite back a chuckle at the 'Stalker stare', with complete sound effects, when she suddenly held up her hand, "How many fingers?"

"2. 4. 2. 3. 1. 2-1-3. 5-1-2-4-3. 5-3-1-4-2-5-3." No matter how many fingers she put up, no matter how fast she switched her fingers, Kenichi would be able to keep up and would actually call them out as she switched them, while never breaking eye contact. In fact, Rena might feel his gaze boring into her, as if he had lasers shooting out of his eyes.

He'll grin again, and quip, "So doc, what's the prognosis?"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next