Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Working at the gym (open rp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Working at the gym (open rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Working at the gym (open rp)

Post by kiranar Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Xerxan nods to them and says " first off get into the ring then get use to the ring learning the corners and timing how long it would take you to reach one side or a corner. That will allow you both to be able to adapt once the lights go out as long you stay calm inside the ring because I know it will be extremely uncomfortable at first, but as you get use to it any opponents who use tatics that will temporary blind you will be in for a surprise when you turn the tables on them." He then says "when it looks like you are adapted enough I will cover the ring in darkness."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 am

"Alright," said Shatter. "Let's do it." Following Xerxan's instructions, the two siblings quickly got into the ring and freshened their memories with their surroundings. Songbird counted the steps it would normally take to get from one corner to the other as well as timing her running. For Shatter, he would try to feel each of the three ropes on the sides to know the difference between the distances, and also stomping a little to hear the ropes shake to know how close he is to the sides.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 am

Xerxan waits till he sees them have a decent feel for the ring then makes the gesture as a small globe of darkness grows out from the center of the ring till it engulfs the ring to each corner. He then says "spar alittle use your ears to keep track of your siblings movements through the ring" as he knows this will probbly mess with their minds, but how he did it will easily simulate it if someone else did it to them in the ring.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 am

Songbird and Shatter watched as Xerxan's dark orb began to expand and cover the ring to literally leave the two in the dark. Both held onto the ropes and were walking a little before reaching a turnbuckle.

"Can you hear me, Shatter?" Songbird called out.

"Yeah, I do," replied he as they both cautiously made their way to closer to the center. They heard each other's footsteps and stopped when they heard footsteps get loud enough to be close to each other.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 am

Xerxan says" take your time get use to relying on your hearing over your eyes once I dispell it I cant make another one till tommarow." He hopes they will take the time and make use of this time practice blind fighting.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Shatter then said, "OK, Songbird. Try hitting me with a right hook."

"OK, Shatter, be careful." Songbird replied as she aimed to do so. She would swing her right fist to her brother, expecting to hit him. But surprisingly, he felt his arm stop it. For Shatter, he put up his left arm up to block just in time.

"Sis, I figured something. The movement of our opponents's while on the mat makes different sounds and vibrations when they move in to attack. I say we go over the basic attacks to determine how to do it blindly."

"So, how would you figure the right hook?"

"Well for starters, I heard the sound and felt the vibration of a back step on the mat. Most commonly, this leads to a punch, so the options were either to duck or block. I chose to put both arms up in case I get my predictions wrong."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Xerxan says "good job on figuring those small signs that wouldn't be noticed by other fighters in the ring." He then says " I will add a bit of extra noise at a random time so you can learn to pick which is more of a threat" after that he slides into the ring knowing they both can easily hear him as he is keeping track how long they have till the sphere of darkness fades on its own.(which I have to check, but I think it is good for an half and hour only.)
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 am

Both siblings can hear Xerxan as he entered the ring. They were very cautious on their surroundings since they in complete darkness, so anything can happen. Whatever Xerxan throws, they have to be ready.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 am

He takes a moment to adjust as he listens and then stomps the ring to make some noise and maybe distract both siblings. He will continue randomly doing it not planing to do anything physically to them at all.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 am

Both felt the harsh vibrations of the stomps and had to keep steady for a little bit. They both held onto the ropes, but had no idea what Xerxan was planning. Songbird went first to ease slowly between the stomps. If she got close enough, she would attempt to jump from her position and punch him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next