Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH Empty Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 pm

(Note: We have been instructed by our lawyers to state that the term 'sexy death' is not literal. No Eiji's were killed in the making of this lair.)

It wasn’️t like she was angry or anything. Amanda’️s mind was bat shit insane. This boy had defeated her in a hentai match, and she PROMISED him some after match fun. All she was doing was fulfilling the promise.

Sure, she did that by making him sum and knocking him out in front of thousands of people, and millions more watching on the television or computer, but that wasn’️t the point.

Amanda herself still hadn’️t dressed, and Eiji certainly hadn’️t. I suppose her neighbors, who were luckily AFW fans, had gotten used to seeing such scenes from this place.

Amanda occupied a one floor flat. The front door led to the living room, a nice species place with a soft carpet and a nice comfy cough, with a television and Xbox. Behind it, was a kitchen which was not separated by any walls or doors, which seamed well stocked. To the side of the kitchen, a door led to the restroom. On the wall of the living room, an open door led to her spacious bedroom. It was large, with a huge king sized comfy bed, and carpet all over the floor. Also connected to the bedroom, and not separated by walls or doors, was a large spacious bathing area, with a shower that had fogged glass doors, a separate door leading to the toilet, and more importantly, a huge bubbly hot tub. Amanda had paid a pretty penny for that piece.

As Amanda walked in, carrying the pretty boy, she walked into the bedroom and plopped him onto the bed. Crawling over him, Amanda lightly played down onto his body, and began to kiss up his neck, onto his cheek, to his lips, trying to wake him up.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH Empty Re: Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Eiji slowly begun to regain his consciousness the moment Amanda threw his naked body on her bed. His eyes gradually opened as he let out a weak groan. The boy felt something... someone was kissing his neck, and cheek, and finally, his lips. For a short while, all he could see was a blurry figure of what seemed to be a girl, although when he felt the kiss on his lips, Eiji's eyes would blink once before they completely opened. In front of him, he saw Amanda, the crazy girl he fought a while back and his body jumped a bit.

"Y-you..!" he would say at the girl with a rather annoyed look.

He could felt that his body was still not wearing any piece of clothes, and that he was lying on something soft... a bed? Whose bed? He could only stare at Amanda for a while while his mind begun to wander, wondering if the girl had really abducted him to her place... that seemed to be what he heard before he passed out on the ring.

"Uh, say... where is this..?" he would finally ask after a moment of silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Amanda giggled, giving his cheek a lick as she continued to kiss down his other cheek, moving back down his neck. She loved teasing him this way, and was hoping such gentle beginnings would weaken him for more play time.

“Hehehehehehe,” She giggled loudly as he just said ‘you’️ and gave him an annoyed look. “Of course it’️s me! Didn’️t I tell you from the beginning I was going to have more fun with you after the match? You seamed fine with the idea then,”

Amanda smirked, her sexy body pressing into him, her bare breasts pressed against his chest. “This? This is my secret lair, also known as my bedroom, or the place of Dominant Amanda Sexy Time.” Amanda giggled once more as she slowly reached her hands out, trying to grab his hands and try to pin his wrists against the bed. “You should be flattered, I reserve this for my cutest opponents.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Eiji let out a low moan as Amanda kissed his other cheek and neck again. Hearing her words afterwards didn't change his annoyed expression, and he would let out a sigh. It's true that he didn't mind having some after match fun, it just that he didn't really appreciate being knocked out like that. Guess it's partly his fault too for being careless. Moreover, Amanda was too cute for him to be mad at her.

"Geez... you coulda ask me the normal way... ya know..." he let out as his expression softened up a bit.

As Amanda pressed her breasts on his chest, Eiji gulped as his face blushing slightly and his heart began to race a bit. Her explanation about her own place made him raised an eyebrow, and then he felt that she grabbed his hands by the wrists and pinned them against the bed. The boy did nothing to resist her. For some reason, the idea of being dominated by Amanda only manage to turn him on again.

"Dominant Amanda Sexy Time, huh?" he let out casually. "I like the sound of that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Amanda noticed, of course, that Eiji seamed to be aroused by all they were doing. It seamed like Eiji was slowly coming around to the idea of playing with her. “Hehe…yeah…but it wouldn’️t have been nearly as fun as making you cum. I promised I’️d do that, too.” Amanda continued to rub her body into Eiji, making him more and more aroused.

Amanda slid her body forward with his wrists pinned, her sex was now resting near hid totally hard cock, her breasts were now by his neck, resting on his chin, just inches away from his face as she leaned in to lick around the lobe of his ear, whispering seductively. “Heh…I thought you might…are you ready to be mine…Eiji?” Amanda was very good at this, bringing down some of the most dominant wrestlers she’️d encountered to her control, and Eiji seemed to be predisposed to this, easy to wrap around her fingers.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 pm

"Aahh... yeah, fair enough..." Eiji said as he narrowed one eyes from the feeling of Amanda's body rubbed against his, squirming a bit under her.

When the girl slided forward to shift herself into a more sensual position, he gulped again as his blush became slightly deeper. The lick around his earlobe made him inadvertently turned his head to the side slightly, as he let out another low moan. Amanda was pinning his body and arms as it was left him completely at her mercy, which only made his heart beat a bit faster.

"Heh, do I have a choice..?" he would say in a joking tone, at her question.

It didn't seem like he could get out anytime soon, so why didn't he just play along and have some fun with Amanda? He could only hope that the girl wouldn't do anything over the top to him...

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 am

“Hehehe…no…you don’️t…” Amanda grinned as she continued to hold her new prey down, he’️d been ensnared and there was no way to escape. Meanwhile, though, his greater arousal let Amanda know that he wanted this, on some level. “I’️ll tell you what, though, I know we’️re going to have a rematch at some point…” She smirked.

With him pinned to the bed, she listened as he moaned lowly, turning his head cutely to one side from her sensual behavior. “You’️re going to enjoy being mine…but I think I’️ll enjoy having you more…” Amanda slowly, then, slid forward, her massive breasts sliding up his neck and over his face, slowly blocking off his vision…and incidentally his breathing…while she smothered him in her delicious breasts.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 am

"Yeah, thought so..." Eiji replied with a faint smile to Amanda's words. "A rematch? Sure thing! I'll kick your ass again, heh."

He wasn't really complaining being captured by Amanda. The girl seemed be a fun person, albeit a little crazy. As Amanda slowly slided herself even further, bringing her voluptuous breasts onto his face, Eiji knew what's going to follow from here. He tried to buck off a bit to no avail, and soon his face was engulfed by her massive pair. He began to squirm even harder, to the best of his ability since Amanda was still pinning him effectively to the bed. The boy didn't want to pass out again so shortly but his resistance would gradually fade away the longer she kept him under her breasts.

"Mmmph! Mmmhh!" his protest only came out as muffled moans.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:49 am

“Haha, we’️ll see about that.”

Amanda grinned as the boy let out his muffled moans, once again, she felt the familiar and deliciously sensual feeling of a boy struggling underneath her breasts, trying to breath, sucking in nothing but her pliant flesh as she grinds her breasts down lightly.

Amanda kept this up for quite a while, but didn’️t intend to knock him out, once she could feel his breathing slowing, his struggles growing a but more limp, Once that happened, Amanda would stop smothering him, lifting her breasts up to let him speak for a moment.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:58 am

Eiji's struggle would finally came to a stop as his body limped out. He thought that he's going to be knocked out again as he became very lightheaded. Fortunately Amanda lifted her breasts to relieve him from the smother and he quickly gasp for air like a dying fish. He breathed heavily, looking at Amanda with exhausted face and open mouth, but too tired to say anything at the moment. He wasn't really sure what to say to her either, actually. What she did to him so far made him aroused, for sure. It's kind of annoying to be deprived of air, however, as he wasn't fond of the idea being knocked out over and over.

"O-oi..." he finally let out weakly in the middle of his heavy panting. "E-easy with the s-smother... yo..."

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next