by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

The kinky girl continued to play with his feet, and grinding her ass over Eiji’️s face. She was deriving quite a bit of enjoyment from smothering the poor biy out and teasing his feet, but soon she felt him tap on her, signaling fi she continued she’️d knock him out. Amanda slid up and off his face, letting him breathe again

“Hehe…you look like your about to fall asleep.” she giggled, sliding his feet out of her mouth as she turned around, sitting on his belly.

“Now…” She let out, scooting forward to catch him in a school boy pin. “You already got the chance to cum, that’️s not really fair….I want you…to beg to be allowed to pleasure me, and maybe I’️ll keep you awake hehe.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Once Amanda slided off his face to allow him some breathing space again, the boy would immediately gasp for air. Hearing the girl's words and giggle after that made him clicked his tongue, but it would take a while until he finally regain some strength to speak.

"No shit, Sherlock..." Eiji let out sarcastically in the middle of his panting.

When Amanda applied the school boy pin position, he thought that the girl was going to smother him again, but it seemed that she was content with just pinning him this time. What Amanda said afterwards did make Eiji twitch for a bit.

"Wh-wha..." he would let out in surprise, but quickly realized that he's not in any position to bargain. "Uh... please... allow me to... pleasure you...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Amanda giggled as he rudely replied. “Careful, I’️ll punish you for such language.” she smiled as she leaned into her school boy pin, holding him down against the bed with her knees and body. She thrust her sex closer to him, leaning against his chin.

“Ohhh…that’️s hardly begging!” Amanda teased, then slid her pussy over his face. She slowly started to grind and rub against him, not letting him pleasure her, more like using his face as a toy as her hands ran through his hair. She rubbed aggressively for a moment, then pulled back, “I could just use you, why don’️t you really beg?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Eiji clicked his tongue again as Amanda teased him about his begging. He was about to give it another try when she slided her sex and began to grind it against his face, the boy would begin to squirm again to no avail. Feeling Amanda's hands running through his hair on the top of being used like a toy for the girl somehow made him felt a bit excited. As soon as the girl gave him another moment to breath, Eiji would gasp for air and look at Amanda with narrowed eyes for a while.

"Okay, okay... uh... Please, Amanda-chan... allow me to... to... ahh dammit! Please allow me to lick your pussy so I can make you cum!" He finally let out with a red face. "Tch... that's good enough...?"

He probably wouldn't mind how the girl decided to treat him at this point, but that seemed like a rather embarrassing thing to admit. Although, in hindsight Eiji kind of thought that what he said just now was equally embarrassing as well. To hell with it, he thought. It's too late to take back his words now.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Amanda was clearly getting aroused by embarrassing Eiji, forcing him to allow her to grind into his face, using it like a sex toy as she stopped him breathing. Even as she did this, though, Eiji looked very excited. He was even more submissive than Amanda thought in the bedroom, she liked it. She stared back at Eiji as they looked at each other, wondering what he’️d say.

“Hehehehe…very well, you may have the privilege of pleasuring your Mistress.” Amanda was falling to well into this dominant position.

Amanda slowly slid forward, pressing the lips of her pussy onto Eiji’️s lips, but not covering his noose or smothering him this time. She lightly rubbed against him, ready for him to eat her out.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

His blush became deeper as she heard her words. Eiji didn't immediately eat Amanda's pussy as she girl brought her sex onto his lips, but he would eventually start licking his captor's womanhood. Once he did, Eiji felt that he's starting to feel less embarrassed and would increase his pace little by little. He was in a position where he couldn't get out anyways, so why not just go along with whatever game Amanda was playing? It's not like the girl was totally nuts or anything. Kinky, for sure, but she didn't seem to be violent, at least he hoped she's not.

Eiji's tongue would then start running wildly on the Amanda's sex as he's starting to really pleasure the girl. Her own rubbing against him probably helped his effort too, and the boy would occasionally let out a few muffled moans into his captor's pussy in the middle of his licking.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:03 am

“Mm…mmmm very nice.” Amanda cooed as she felt Eiji at first slowly start to eat her out, but soon his tongue and mouth seemed to get more confident as he picked up the pace, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She could feel her prisoner moaning and rubbing his body against her as he continued to eat her out, making her moan back as she continued to rub slightly, pressing her sex further so that it smothered him out while he continued to eat her out.

Amanda continued to run her hands through his soft hair as he pleasured her more and more, making her groan as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling as she suddenly burst out from the pleasure, her juices flowing out onto Eiji’️s face, swishing into his mouth as she slid back a bit, letting him breath.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 am

Eiji could feel something was coming as he heard Amanda's groaning and he closed his eyes just in time when the girl squirted on his face. He closed his mouth a bit too late though and as a result a bit of his captor's juice was swallowed, making him winced a bit although it might not be visible to the girl. When it's finally over, Eiji would slowly opened his eyes and starting to breath as he looked at Amanda with a rather exhausted expression.

"H-hah... coulda tell me first before ya cum..." he would let out half jokingly. "W-well, not that it matters..."

The boy would continue to pant as he lied on the bed. It's been such a crazy night so far, not that he's really complaining being captured by such a wild girl. It's not like it happened everyday where a sexy girl like Amanda would take advantage of him, which was why he tried to enjoy every moment of being the girl's captive.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:26 am

Amanda just giggled as she slid away, recovering from her intense orgasm as she heard Eiji complaining that she should have told him. “If I had done that, then you might have closer your mouth” she chuckled. Soon, though she slid not just off of him, but off the bed as well. Grabbing his ankles, she tried to drag him off of the bed.

“Maybe we should play in the hot tub,” She giggled.

Pulling him forward by his ankles, Amanda would attempt to hoist him up in a sort of cradle/bridle carry, positioning her arms underneath his knees while her other arm was underneath his upper back, holding him horizontally towards her body. As she began to walk, she pressed Eiji’️s head upward, trying to squish his face into the underside of her breast.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:50 am

Eiji could only let out a sigh at Amanda's reply. So that was intentional. Well, whatever. The girl idea about playing in the hot tub seemed wonderful as he thought could wash himself from the girl's juice. Although, when Amanda suddenly dragged him off the bed and carried him in a bridle position, Eiji's eyes would widen a bit.

"Yeah sure... that'd be...w-wha...?! O-oi!" he tried to protest, but unable to offer much resistance as due to his exhausted body.

Eiji sighed again as he had no choice but to allow Amanda to do as she pleased, carrying him to the hot tub in what he would consider a rather embarrassing manner for him. Whatever, no one here to see them anyways. Soon enough his face was pressed against the underside of Amanda's breasts by the girl and his air was soon cut off again. Though, this time Eiji would try to turn his head to the side a bit, to allow himself a little more breathing space.

"Mmm..." the boy would moan as he wrapped his arms around Amanda's body to hang on the girl. His face was blushing under her breast.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next