by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Amanda giggled more and more as Eiji moaned. Of course, Amanda would have loved to be so dominant during the match, but during a fight her opponents are more…punchy wunchy. She would have to seriously physically weaken her enemy before getting to be so dominant with them. Or, put them on a bed underneath a sexy woman where there was no winning or loosing to worry about, just what felt good.

Amanda, meanwhile, felt VERY good as she felt Eiji’️s mouth slowly take Amanda’️s big toe, obediently suckling it as Amanda moaned in pleasure, letting her grip on his cock lessen just a bit, but still lightly stroking it, not trying for an orgasm…yet. Amanda’️s other foot did release as he tried to dislodge it, but not so he could breath better, but just so she could rub her foot on his cheaks.

“Mmm….so nice Eiji….worship my whole foot…you’️re so good at this…”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:00 pm

"Heh, thanks..." he replied with a slight blush on his face.

Amanda's other foot rubbing his cheek somehow comforted him a bit and he would let go of his hand while still sucking on her toes. He would gave each toe about the same length of sucking and licking. The girl's stroking on his hard-on made him to moan a few times with her toe in his mouth. He could tell that she was only teasing him at the moment, but that wasn't really a problem for now. Once he finished with her toes, Eiji would lift Amanda's foot a bit to lick her sole and kiss it, showing how much of a submissive he actually was. He was kind of glad that he could hide this side of him on a fight. The boy couldn't imagine how ridiculous it would be to do this kind of stuffs in front of an audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 pm

“Heee…you are a little submissive, aren’️t you? A little...” Amanda giggled. She knew how privacy could open up even really good hentai wrestlers as submissive. Indeed, she’️s been on the submissive end of it herself. Amanda continued to rub her foot against Eiji’️s face, but when he stopped sucking her toes and licked the entire length of her foot, Amanda actually stopped rubbing his cock for a moment, moaning loudly as now she to was incredibly aroused…his tounge expertly licked her sole, his lips kissing it so softly, Amanda shivered, a chill flowing up her spine. Amanda kept this going for a while, but soon she was so aroused that she pulled her foot off his face, releasing him from her kinky forced worshiping.

“E….eiji…..mmmm…” She moaned, slowly laying back down on top of him, arms around his back lightly. “You’️ve done this before, haven’️t you? Tricky boy…” Amanda would resume dominating him in a moment, right now she wanted to take a quick breather, unless Eiji tried something.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Eiji didn't try to deny Amanda's observation, she would probably spot his lie anyways. A little was probably a bit of understating it, but whatever. For now he's enjoying worshiping her foot to even make a reply. When her moaning became louder and she stopped stroking his member, the boy raised an eyebrow, quite astonished that she seemed to be so aroused by having her foot worshiped. Amanda pulled her foot afterwards and lied on top of him with her arms wrapped around her back. Eiji moaned lowly as he felt her breasts on his chest again.

"Heh, yeah... sort of..." he would say with a slight blush and a little grin on his face.

Now that he was not so restrained or weakened anymore, Eiji thought that he had a chance to be a bit naughty, wanting to test Amanda's reaction above all. The boy would try to quickly turn around their position, before pulling his head from her arms and pinned them to the bed with his hands instead. He would grin mischievously at Amanda, acting as if he's waiting for this moment.

"CHANSU!" he would let out in a joking manner before sticking his tongue out at her.

If she tried just a little, Amanda would be able to free herself, as Eiji's hands were just barely holding her arms.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 pm

“More than sort of…I’️d feel bad if I challenged you to a humiliation match, hehe.”

Amanda was just about ready to get back to it, when she felt Eiji decided to play around a bit. Amanda loved feisty submissives, so this was just fine with her. She felt Eiji’️s arms slip around and flip her over, now her body was on the bottom, and his arms we’️re reaching out to pin her to the couch. Amanda growled a bit, with a very sexy expression as Eiji tried to re-assert some semblance of dominance over the situation. For him, this was not to be.

Feeling his arms trying to pin her, Amanda could tell after being so dominated, his grip was pretty loose. It didn’️t take much for Amanda, who had not been smothered or dominated so far, easily broke free of his arms. “Chansu? All I can do is curse in Japanese, so don’️t confuse me.” She giggled as she quickly broke free, wrapping her arms around his body. While she did that, though, she would lean up and lick his outstretched tongue, trying to really confuse him before she would pull him in closer, in a bear hug right on the bed!

“I LOOOOOVE hugging!” She giggled.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Being temporarily on top made Eiji felt slightly better, even if he wasn't really planning on it. He knew that Amanda would probably turn the table again, but he was just trying to have a little fun anyways. Though, when Amanda licked his tongue, it sort of confusing him, and soon enough the girl broke free and pulled him into a bear hug! Eiji's eyes widened and he initially let out a moan as his body was pressed against Amanda's, but the feeling would soon turn into a mix of pain and pleasure as she locked in the hug.

"Aaahh!!" he would let out, grimacing on top of of the girl. "I-I was just k-kiddin'! I give! Okay?!" he would say, tapping on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Amanda giggled as he reacted to her licking his tongue. He looked cute up there, sticking out his tongue as he rubbed against her, but now Amanda had taken back control, and was hugging him tightly, sliding her naked body all over his as she teased him.

“Awww, you give already? I haven’️t really crushed you yet!” Amanda giggled.

She loosened up on her hold, so as not to seriously drive anymore air out of him, then once again spun him around, putting him back under her on the bed. She’️d unsnake her arms as she looked down at him, this time she stuck her tongue out before getting up and sitting on his stomach.

“Ohhh…but don’️t worry, I have more fun for you now that you’️ve submitted.” She laughed, before she turned around on his stomach, facing his feet, and began to back her bare as sup, going for a facesit!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Normally he would put much more resistance than that. He knew that would be the case. It just that his body wasn't really up for another air depriving move like the bear hug. Eiji could only smiled faintly as Amanda loosened her hold, gasping for air once again.

"Heh... woulda put a better fight if it's not for all those smotherin'..." he said weakly.

Eiji didn't resist as Amanda rolled him onto his back again and sat on his stomach, blushing slightly as she stuck her tongue at him. His heart raced a bit to her words about having more fun, although when she turned around his eyes would widen a bit from realizing what's going to happen. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do but to watch as Amanda slided towards his face with her butt pointed at him.

"Ahh not another smother!" he would say before the girl's voluptuous ass covered his face. "Mmmph!" he protested as he tried to push Amanda's rear off his face. His legs would kick up a bit as he helplessly struggled for air once more.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Amanda smiled as Eiji told her he would have fought better if he hadn’️t been smothered a lot, which made her wink at him. “Well, when we have our rematch you’️ll show me.” She smirked. “Heheh…” She let out, as he exclaimed that he didn’️t want another smother hold. “Yup!” she grinned as she slid her body back, planting her bare ass on her face.

When Eiji moaned and tried to kick his legs up, Amanda laughed and caught his left oen by reaching out her hands. Now, with her ass smothering his face, she ground in lightly and bent his foot back, his feet near her lips. “I’️ll give you some of the pleasure you gave me, though.” She smiled, and began to suckle on his big toe.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Eiji couldn't seem to push Amanda off him in his already weakened state, and as she kept sitting on his face, he would became more and more docile and eventually stop pushing her at all. The boy could only let out a few muffled moans, and Amanda soon caught his left foot to even further stop his resistance. Hearing the girl's words, Eiji was kind of wondering what she was going to do next until he felt his toe was sucked by the kinky girl.

"Mmhh..." he let out weakly from the feeling of the girl's suckle on his toe.

The boy was getting more lightheaded as he remained pinned under his captor's ass. He was barely recovering from all those smothers Amanda gave him earlier, and now he once again found himself in a similar, if not worse position. As he felt that his consciousness began to fade away, Eiji would weakly tap on Amanda's body, letting her know that he's at his limit.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next