Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 30 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Wed May 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Sky and Excel noticed a little bit of what was going on and Sky wondered out loud if Xerxan can even read at all, let alone an instruction manual. "That could complicate things." Daisuke mentions. "But what if he's more of a hands on learner?" She then asks him "Usually how long does it take you to pick up something new?" She had a feeling that he could pick things up as he goes and learn what certain things mean, but is trying to figure out what they have to work with.

Sion's trying to pay attention to both this and talking with Lina about something. "If you feel that you can make it on your own go for it, but it wouldn't hurt to go with someone."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 30 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Thu May 29, 2014 6:01 am

He will say " a new combat technique pretty quick I don't know how long it will take to learn to fly a ship" as it is easily to tell how nervous he is about learning to fly something he only learned existed only a few days ago. He will say " I will try my best to learn to pilot the ship till Vel is ready to assume main piloting command and I become her back up."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 am

Daisuke notices Lina and Sion leaving and asks them where they are going. He tells her that she's helping Lina get ready for a long trip, even though she was still tempted to 'take the short cut' and was going to talk with him before she made up her mind on how she would do it. They are just outside of the room where everyone else is so they can kind of hear what's going on.

"Tomorrow I can make arrangements for some lessons from of our military instructors. I"ll make sure she tones it down a couple of notches so she won't give you that in your face commanding officer like pressure." Daisuke tells him. "I guess I can help with that too." Veldaris adds. Carl mentions that he'll make contact with connections she's made in various places to see if they can step up and help her out as well.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri May 30, 2014 11:11 pm

He will nod, but ask" what is commanding officer pressure is it very brutal" as he tries to figure out what that is? He will say" I fought ogres, some weird looking orcs and dealt with jealous sisters along with a harsh mother nothing can be worst than that." He will describe the orcs to possibly reveal to them that he fought some orcs that had demon blood from a demon parent. He will add " I will try my best to learn to fly as quick as I can to help out I just don't know how well I will do" as he doesn't realize his natural elven agility will help him with the flying lessons in avoiding stuff.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:21 am

With what was going on Sion and Daisuke forgot about what they said earlier about taking Xerxan out t see whatever, but then get reminded about it by Sky, which she can't think of anything since they went skating earlier. "I guess this gives us the same problem as before." Daisuke mentions, referring to last night how it to took them a while to figure out something and even then not much happened.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:21 am

He will ask them is there any way I can start practicing without actually flying the ship" as he doesn't realize there are simulators or even arcade games that could help him practice. The kids heard from their friends while they were out about a new starfighter simulator video game tournament that was tonight and no one would get any experience in the game till it was tournament time. The AI will tell Vel she programed the ships holo entertainment room with to be ready to teach Xerxan how to fly and toss at him every possible danger a starship pilot could face in outer space.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 am

Daisuke thinks about it for a moment then remembers "Yeah we got something, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow or the next day to get it all set up, but it shouldn't be a problem." She then asks him what they should all do in the mean time. Sion's still with Lina so he'll catch up with them later. Though Carl then brings up a point that Xerxan should also try to learn some basic reading skills, since it looks like he'll be here for a while, he'll need to know what some things mean if he wants to get by.

While that is going on Lina finished packing a small bag. She didn't know how long she would be gone for but she figured anything she needed that she didn't have, or if she needed more of what she did she can figure out how to get there, but she brought enough to get by for a few days. When she's ready she does her thing again and thins time Sion makes sure she isn't interrupted, but almost gets pulled in himself. A few moments later she appears not far from where she knew the girl was last at, by her computer. Regardless if she is there or not Lina is now on the floor next to it. She appears to be worn out from what just happened and will recover with a few hours of rest. She did have enough in her to know where she was and that she made it. A small smile came across her face as she laid there.

Sion then rejoined the others.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:20 am

He says " that will probably be the best idea, but where will I be reading" as it is clear even though there were libraries on the world he was born in he never really knew they existed. They can tell he is eager to learn which it may be a slow course, but he is quite intelligent when he really focuses on learning something which right now it is learning to read. Lina's friend sadly was siting at a monitor with her roommate being today was her turn to monitor experiements as well as station functions which would leave Lina alone in that room for a while which a she would see a note by the computer saying " if you arrive by magic and I am not here just relax in bed tonight is my turn on monitor duty with my roommate."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:33 am

"I guess don't worry about it for now, we'll figure that all our later." Daisuke suggests. Eventually Sion comes back and wonders what everyone's up to now. Daisuke decides to change the subject a bit and suggests they celebrate Veldaris' pregnancy somehow.

When Lina comes to she notes the paper and wonders where she went and when she might get back. Lina started to feel a bit hungry and part of her wanted to wait for the other to come back, but at the same time she didn't know how long that would be and would want something sooner rather than later.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:17 am

He will ask " how do you celebrate an occasion like that" as this would be the first time he celebrated a new mothers bearing a new life?" He will add " I just figured I shouldn't waste too much time incase my training puts Vel's shipping business behind schedule." Lina only has to wait about an hour and half till they return and hear the roomates say as they spot her " how did you get in here" as they draw their own pistols watching her keeping their other friend behind them as she wasn't armed?
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next