Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 am

Lia didn't have the energy to spare on making a verbal retort, but her opponent's words did get to her, at least a little bit. She was determined not to at least lose right away. Taking as deep a breath as her chest that was compressed against her opponent's breasts would let her, Lia tried to spin around in the brunette's arms. The total spin wasn't a lot, maybe a quarter turn at most, but her elbow that wasn't keeping hold of the girl's head moved enough distance that she felt them hit something. Maybe the neck or the head? She couldn't see what, but it was something.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:36 am

Lia had evidently been spurred to action by Janet’️s last few words, as the Native American girl figured out when her captured opponent managed to ram her elbow into the side of her head. “Nnnngh!” Janet groaned, disoriented, letting go of her lighter-haired opponent and falling backwards against the ropes. Both of her hands went up to her temple, rubbing the sore spot where her opponent’️s elbow had struck.

“Gaahh…darn it…” she growled, realizing she had missed a good opportunity there. With any luck, though, Lia would be weakened enough that Janet might still have an advantage. Straightening back up to her full height, Janet would crack her knuckles and put her hands up again. “I’️m…not going to go down that easily, sweetie,” she would say, lowering herself a bit and assuming a grappling posture, beckoning for Lia to lock up with her for a test of strength.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 am

Lia thankfully got out of that very tight bearhug, a little longer and it might’️ve been bad, and she took a few steps away from the Native American girl, towards the centre of the ring, before hearing her words. “Haha... Well, that’️s what people like us do over here, isn’️t it?” She wasn’️t too sure what what she said meant, but it seemed like something that fit. Stay focused on it.

Seeing that the other girl was putting her hands out to grapple with her, Lia wasn’️t the type to refuse a challenge, even one that she was sure to end poorly for her. The excitement of the moment was starting to pump into her, so with their hands locked, Lia would smile and push forward at her opponent. She wasn’️t the strongest, but it was either try this or do some kind of sneak attack, which she never really enjoyed, that wasn’️t her nature.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:28 am

“Uh, sure,” Janet said in response to the other girl’️s statement. She wasn’️t quite sure what her opponent meant, but she didn’️t really feel like trying to decipher it right now. Her opponent was approaching, stretching out her own arms in front of her, and Janet readied herself for the lockup which could prove to be important in determining who would have the momentum to start off the match.

The Native American wrestler would cautiously intertwine her fingers with Lia’️s, and then, once their hands were locked together, begin pushing against the silvery-haired girl, only just enough to keep them equal. She was holding most of her strength in reserve, waiting to see just how strong Lia actually was before she committed herself totally to pushing the girl backwards. So she would just do enough to keep them even, staring into Lia’️s eyes challengingly, daring her to try to push harder.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:39 am

Lia wasn’️t a strong person, she knew that. But she didn’️t know how strong her opponent was, and it didn’️t look like that her own lack of strength was so evident that the other girl had just noticed yet. So, she pushed with enough strength to put up a challenge, but keeping just enough back so that if it looked like the two were about even, she could push ahead. Unlikely, but just a plan.

When it came down to it though, seeing her opponent stare at her was a little bit unnerving, green directly looking into her red eyes., but she pushed ahead anyways. It seemed that they weren’️t getting anywhere just right now, but it seemed like that the other girl was purposefully keeping it that way.Lia decided to just go for it, and pushed all-in, more to make the Lakota girl push with all her strength, just to see where they actually measured.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 am

After a few seconds, it became obvious that Lia was holding back, as well, making the test of strength practically worthless, at least when it came to determining which of them might be able to out-muscle the other. Janet thought that she was probably stronger than Lia, but, without both of them giving it their all, she couldn't know for sure. The uncertainty made her want to break off the contest and try to surprise her opponent with some other kind of attack. The Native American girl did not do this, however, and she did not take her green eyes off of Lia’️s own red ones—the staring seemed to have an effect on the girl, unnerving her. She was going to do something, soon, if Janet was reading her right.

And, after a few more seconds of awkward, half-hearted pushing, the lighter-haired girl made her move, pushing forward with all her might and forcing the Native American girl to take a couple of steps backwards to compensate and maintain her balance. She would immediately go all-in on this test of strength herself, however, flexing her muscles and throwing herself forward, trying to push Lia back—first to where they had begun this challenge, then, if she could, all the way back to the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

Lia felt her opponent give way for a second, and her confidence jumped up, thinking that maybe she'd have a chance to make up for the bearhug earlier. Just then though, the brown-haired girl pushed back, harder than before, forcing her back up, and then backwards into the ropes and onto the mat. "Ugh... you're really strong, huh?", Lia asked as she found herself down underneath her opponent's body now. Even as she said so, a bit of a blush formed when she only just realized the full extent of how little they were wearing.

She was trapped by the hands, but her legs were still free, at least for now. So before they got locked down too, Lia kicked up her legs and wrapped them around her opponent's body, maybe it would catch her by surprise.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:10 am

It did not take too long for Janet to confirm to herself that, yes, she was indeed the stronger of the two of them. After having to backpedal a little when her opponent first applied some pressure, her counterassault had been wildly successful, as she had managed to not only regain those couple of steps, but had also managed to push Lia back beyond their starting point, all the way to the ropes. Lady Lakota would not let up even then—she would keep pushing her opponent backwards, trying to bend her painfully over the ropes. “I am pretty darn strong, sweetie,” she said with a smile. Somehow, though—whether it was intentionally or accidentally—Lia lost her balance and fell to the mat, pulling Janet along with her.

“Waah!” Janet exclaimed, a little surprised by the sudden fall. She could not complain, though—she was now securely on top of her opponent, holding the girl’️s hands with her own. It was quite the dominant position, and Janet would giggle a little when she noticed her opponent seemed flustered. She would wiggle her torso back and forth, rubbing her breasts left and right across those of her opponent. “Mm…do you like that, sweetie? Does that feel good?” she asked sultrily. Unfortunately for her, she did not notice Lia’️s legs rising up to clamp down around her waist, and, when they did manage to capture her, the Native American girl let out a surprised, pained cry. “Owaaagh!” she gasped, immediately letting go of Lia’️s hands to try to pry herself free from the girl’️s legs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:15 am

“Yeah... you sure a-Ugh!”, ia would say before her head hit into the mat with more force than was probably recommended for good long-term brain health. But her troubles were a bit more immediate.The breast rubbing seemed a bit over the top to Lia, even though she herself had agreed to a match that was pretty much guaranteed to put her in embarrassing positions like this. With the stronger girl basically on her body even though she had got her clamped in her legs, it wasn’️t going to take too long for the brunette to force her way out.

So, looking at the situation in a rushed mental plan, she was technically in control, but in a position that couldn’️t do much about it... so, what to do now? She had a little bit of time, but not much, with the other girl pulling her legs, slowly moving them apart. “Sorry about this...”, Lia muttered quietly as she brought her hands up, grabbing onto the Native girl’️s shoulders, bumping her chest back into the Lakota girl’️s while doing so. If she had got a good grip, she’️d pull down while spinning her body, trying to reverse the position they were in.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 pm

The girl seemed a little embarrassed, but took the breast-rubbing a lot better than Lady Lakota had assumed she would. Janet would find out why the girl had not been so flustered just moments later—Lia had had a plan, and managed to get her legs around Janet’️s torso, squeezing the Lakota girl hard, forcing her to let go of her foe’️s hands to try to pry herself free. “Aah! Let me go!” Janet demanded. But Lia did not let her go. Instead, the girl used her newly-freed hands to grab the Native American girl by the shoulders and turn the two of them over. Their chests bumped together again as Lia took the top position, putting Janet on the bottom.

“Damn it!” she groaned, now being pressed into the mat by her opponent. She would let go of the girl’️s legs and grab onto her shoulders, as well, trying to throw her over onto her side before she could do anything to try to solidify her advantage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next