Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:39 am

Lia had a bit of experience of being put into positions like this, and she knew that it wasn’️t very fun for her opponent. Her legs stung more than a little from the slaps; she was pretty relieved that she had managed to lock down the girl’️s resistance for now. And by now, it seemed that she was doing the last bit of panickky attempted escape that would probably prove fruitless.

The silvery-haired girl watched the brunette’️s head move less and less as her air supply drained out, and soon, Lia was reasonable confident that she could score back a point and even things out. So Lia would free her opponent from between her thighs and more shift herself to position her butt over her opponent’️s face. Lia didn't stop to say anything, but she was at least a little bit proud of herself as she lowered her ass onto her opponent’️s face. She'd blush just a bit at the feeling of a face being only separated from her butt by a very thin piece of cloth.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:01 am

Janet had been scissored, facesat, and otherwise deprived of air plenty of times during her AFW career. She knew how to conserve her air as efficiently as possible, but one could only do so much before the crushing of their airways eventually overwhelmed them. As Lia managed to hold her arms down and pretty much end Lady Lakota’️s hopes of breaking free from this scissor hold, the Native American wrestler found herself becoming more and more worn out, her energy rapidly draining from her body. By the time Lia let go of her and began to shuffle forward to position her ass over Janet’️s face, the Lakota felt like she was running on fumes. She tried to turn herself over onto her stomach to avoid her fate, but Lia’️s butt was just a bit too quick, descending onto her face and holding her down as she found her eyes, nose and mouth pressed tightly against the cotton-covered butt of the albino girl.

“Mmmmmm!” Janet moaned, wiggling desperately under her opponent’️s rear end. She was not going to give up so easily, but right now, things looked very dark indeed for her—especially since her whole field of vision was blotted out by Lia’️s fine rear end.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Lia had suffered a treatment just like the one she was giving the tanned skin fighter just minutes before, so obviously she could tell that her position was quite advantageous. She could feel every bit of shaking the girl was doing underneath her butt, and she could tell that the other girl wasn't having the best time right now. Of course, she hadn't surrendered quite yet, it seemed that one item of the growing list of similarities between them was stubbornness in bad spots. "Hey, don't push yourself too hard, even if you give me this one, there's still another round for us, right?" she said, partially to encourage the trapped girl to tap, and partially to justify her slightly tricky actions from before.

To add a little bit more reason to tap, the silver haired fighter began rubbing her ass around, wiggling the cotton covered rear around, giving a redder blush as she did so. She might be in the match, but she still was embarrassed at what she was doing under the watchful eyes of the crowds.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am

Unfortunately for Janet, it seemed that Lia was not going to be easy to dislodge. She had managed to throw off several previous opponents when they had gotten her into a facesit, but many of those had not been properly secured, and subsequent facesit pins which were firmly established had forced Janet to tap. Lia had definitely done a good job in preparing the Lakota wrestler for this, first exhausting her, then planting her weight squarely on her tan face and adding in some vigorous ass-on-face rubbing for extra humiliation.

Janet knew she was not going to win this round. Though reluctant to do so, she had to concede and level the score at one to one if she wanted a chance at winning the decisive third round. And so, with a muffled moan of resignation, Janet would tap her hand on Lia’️s bottom, signaling her surrender.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:13 am

Lia wondered if the other girl was going ever tap, and part of her foolishly almost got off to check if she was alright. But the Lakota finally did, and Lia happily got off. Sitting on someone else’️s face was as she previously said, a bit too “out-there” for her. But she was off now, and she had grabbed a point back, so those were plusses.

She sat down beside her now freed opponent, arms wrapped her legs as she waited. “One-one! You were nice enough for me, so it’️d be crazy for me to make you fight before you’️re ready, right?”, the albino girl wasn’️t in any hurry, the first two rounds had taken a fair bit out of her. But she was also even more excited and pumped now, and a little bit jittery, not unexpected after having a small bit of victory. Hopefully when it came to the now decisive third round, it wouldn’️t make her do anything too silly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:45 am

Janet took a deep breath as Lia’️s ass lifted off her face, then, as the albino girl sat down beside her to wait, Janet let out a sigh. She lifted her arms and wrapped them around the back of her head, trying to look very relaxed even though she had just been forced to tap out in a torturous, asphyxiating facesit. Since Lia seemed to be extending the same courtesy that Janet had extended to her, the Native American would take her sweet time in getting ready for round three.

“Thanks,” she said with a smile, as Lia confirmed that they would not continue until Janet was ready. “That was pretty good, you know. I was kinda hoping to wrap this one up without losing a fall, you know, but you’️ve proven to be quite the formidable opponent, even if this is sort of out-there for you, as you said.” She chuckled. “You were really getting into it there, grinding on my face like that.”

After a couple of minutes, she would lift herself onto her butt, sitting down with her legs crossed underneath her. “Now, I don’️t lose decisive third rounds like this one, so you’️d better be hungry for another serving of hot, firm ass, sweetie, or else this last round could get uncomfortable for you.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:59 am

Lia grinned back at the Native American. “Thanks, I hope not everyone here at the AFW is as tough as you.”, she had to blush again when the next comment came, but embarrassed as she was by it, she also laughed “So I did. But you can’️t say that was all that bad, was it?” Lia stood up while she waited, thinking that no matter who’️d win the match, at least the two weren’️t ripping at each other with wave after wave of insults.

Finally, the tanned skin girl sat up, and Lia had to laugh at the confident proclamation she was giving out already. “Hungry? Not that much. I’️ve had my fill of backside for today, thanks. Though it seems like you could still go for a second helping, right sweetie?”, it was rare for Lia to be making banter like this, but she felt a lot more open here in the ring today, maybe it was the excitement or whatever. Anyways, Lia got ready for the third and final round, the entire match was at stake here now, but winning didn’️t seem to be that important now, Lia wanted to just enjoy the rest of the fight to whatever conclusion would happen.

Although she did hope not to pass out. That was a biggie for her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 am

“Oh, I’️m not saying it was bad at all!” Janet said with a laugh, slapping a hand on her own tan thigh. “It may be out-there for you, sweetie, but this is my bread and butter here at AFW. I don’️t just endure it, you know—I love it.” She winked at the albino girl, letting her know that she really had enjoyed being sat upon, though perhaps not as much as she enjoyed doing the facesitting herself.

When Lia started taunting her right back, Janet smirked, putting her hands on her hips as she got to her feet. She would take a step forward, pressing her body into that of her pale opponent, shaking her chest back and forth a little bit so that their chest squished firmly together. “You’️d better be ready to back that up, sweetie,” she said. Then, as she stared her foe down, her face lit up a little. “You know, I have an idea how we might start off this third round. You wanna hear it?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Lia frowned just a bit hearing how this face sitting stuff was standard fare here, but it quickly turned into a smile. "Is it now? Well guess I better take a crash course on butt to face fighting." when the tanned opponent walked up and smooshed her breasts up to her own, Lia almost instinctively backed off, but remembering what she had just been doing, she managed to force a push back.

Her eyes lot up at the mention of a "special" start to their final round. "Ooh, that sounds exciting! Let's hear it." Lia was always curious for new ideas, even if she had a feeling that this particular idea was going to quite a bit naughtier than her usual stuff. But she was enjoying herself even with their boobs sliding against one another's, so it probably wouldn't make it too bad.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:10 am

Janet could tell when she forced her breasts up against Lia’️s that the albino girl’️s first instinct was to retreat, but, to the lighter girl’️s credit, she held her ground, pressing forward and mashing their breasts together even more tightly.

“Well, we’️ve already done two tests of strength—the pushing and the bearhug,” Janet explained. “But the way you won that last round gave me an idea. Let’️s see who’️s got the stronger legs with a headscissors contest. We get down on the mat in sixty-nine position, slip our legs around each other’️s necks, and squeeze. It puts the winner of the contest in an excellent position to take the whole match by simply shifting into a facesit, too.” She puffed her chest out, trying to bump Lia backwards challengingly. A smile brightened the Native American girl’️s face. “Oh, and how about making a little additional bet? Winner gets to pull the loser over her knee and spank her for five minutes once the match is over.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next