Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 am

Lia didn't think that it was possible to be in a worse position that this: barely conscious, unable to breath and the nigh-inevitable loss that would be next. She was seeing spots dotting the brown legs crushing her neck, and at this point she was so tired so couldn't even feel THEM anymore. Groaning out in a voiceless mumble, Lia couldn't fight back at all anymore, her arms and legs going slack, the only thing that was even partially conscious left in her was her head, and it wouldn't be long before that was done for too. From what seemed to be a great distance away, someone was rocking her, flipping her.

Her position now underneath... something, she didn't even care what it was she just tried to breathe. Which for whatever reason still wasn't working, her airflow still cut off by her Lakota opponent that she could no longer see. Unable to lift a finger in resistance anymore, the barely conscious albino only lay there on the mat, constantly trying to gasp for air that simply was not coming.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 am

Lady Lakota’️s last few squeezes seemed to have finished the job, as Lia’️s legs loosened their hold and, finally, dropped away from Janet’️s neck, allowing her to greedily gulp in air, savoring the feeling of her lungs filling with fresh, life-giving oxygen. “Haaah…haah…” she gasped, resting for a moment atop Lia’️s prone, almost totally still white body. After a few seconds, she would release Lia’️s head from between her thighs, sitting up straight and perching herself atop the albino wrestler’️s chest.

“You…” Janet groaned, trying to form a coherent sentence after being choked nearly into unconsciousness. “You…good job.” She looked over her shoulder at Lia’️s face, tried to smile at her opponent, before sliding her rear end backwards. “Don’️t try to break out of this,” she commanded, as she lifted her ass up and over her foe’️s chin before trying to plant it firmly over Lia’️s mouth and nose.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 am

Lia gasped a little more until finally whatever was stopping her from breathing stopped squeezing, letting get some air. It wasn't all that much, but the sudden jolt of life coming into her woke her senses up. Just in time for her to open her eyes and blurrily make out the image of a tan-skinned girl climbing onto her chest. Lia had the air forced out her lungs almost immediately after getting it. "Uuggh... w-what...?", a little bit confused on what was happening. She heard the commanding words, not very clearly, but it was clear enough from the tone.

A large, brown and surprisingly warm object moved forward onto her chest area, nearing her face her face; on instinct she tried to lift up her arm to cover her head and cushion it from the incoming crushing mass. It did little good for Lia though, her pale arm moved up barely an inch and fell back onto the floor just as the world went dark again. The white-skinned girl had no idea of why this was happening, being close to unconscious so recently made it hard to remember the match Lia was in. It was just instinct to slap whatever was pushing down on her face, the albino using what energy she had to do so, an action interpreted by a lot of people to be tapping out on the Lakota's ass.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:56 am

Lia offered up little resistance as the Native American warrior forced her ass down into the albino girl’️s face, grinding it down hard into the pretty features of her splayed, half-unconscious foe. She was still breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down, but she was starting to regain her senses, and she could hear the collective cheers and groans from the crowd as she sat down triumphantly on Lia’️s face. She smiled, and gave the people a weak, jelly-armed wave.

After a few seconds, she felt Lia slapping weakly on her rear end, an action which seemed to be taken as a sign of submission and surrender by the audience. Janet would wait a few seconds before lifting her ass up and moving off of her albino conquest, laying down beside her and taking the chance to rest just a little bit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Lia's mind tried to remember what she was doing, the tiny bit of oxygen she had was being rapidly used up, thinking becoming quite difficult now. From underneath whatever or maybe whoever was on her face, Lia heard something like the roars of a thousand people, which didn't make any sense to the albino's oxygen starved mind. But then, as she was about to pass out, she felt the pressure lift off her head and air rushed in.

It took a little bit of time for her senses to regain now, she first saw the tan girl sitting beside her, and realized that she knew this person. It was something like... Miss Letoken. "H-haaah aah... Wh... wha... haappe...?" rasping out a semiquestion. Her mind collected itself, a match? And something about... spanking? She put her head down again onto the mat, it was too hard to keep it lifted.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Janet relaxed for a minute or two, letting herself calm down and regain in full control of all of her senses. “Hooo…hoooo…that was a tough one,” she groaned, rubbing at her neck and glancing over to Lia. The girl’️s head lifted, her bleary eyes opened, but then the head fell down again, back to the mat. She seemed pretty much out of it. Janet smirked, and glanced down at her own powerful, tan thighs. They had won her the match tonight—by a hair’️s breadth, true, but they had won it. Now, she was going to deliver Lia’️s punishment.

Sitting up, Janet would turn to face her vanquished albino opponent, a big smile on her face. She reached a hand out, one finger extended forward, and poked Lia in the breast. “Hey, wakey wakey, Lia,” the Lakota girl tweeted, tracing a line around the breast of the other girl with her fingernail. She felt the white material of the bra scritch and scratch beneath the nail as she did so. “Do you remember everything that just happened?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Lia took the time to gather her air, shutting her eyes and just trying to remember what was going on. Her thought process was a little slower than it would be, but she remembered the match, which would explain her setting and her opponent. And the bet, which meant that she was betting on something. And finally she remembered everything. Which was just as well, the other girl had come back and poked Lia right on her breast. Her first reaction was to squeal out a tiny bit and squirm a little under the victor's touch.

Lia opened her eyes again to see the smiling sitting figure of the girl who beat her. "A-aahh... Morning mommy... You're crazy strong... I didn't have a chance, especially up to your perfect butt." Lia wasn't at all mad with result, they'd both fought more or less fairly, and she lost. But she was still stalling for time. "Guess you want to... You know... Own my ass now... Is it too late to ask you to be gentle?" joking lightly. If she was being completely honest with herself though, the pale skinned Lia was a little bit excited for what was coming.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Janet felt Lia beginning to squirm as her finger prodded the girl’️s breast. Looking down into the girl’️s eyes, it was obvious that the albino had regained her faculties, and, evidently, remembered the bet that they had made before the final round of the match. “Well, I’️m not going to say that I’️m not crazy strong,” she said, a little bit prideful, “but you’️re quite a tough match for me, sweetie. Do you know how close I was to passing out between those powerful thighs of yours?” She held a hand up, putting her index finger and thumb just a millimeter apart. “That close!”

“You really did a number on me, sweetie. You dominated me in that second round. I was lucky to escape with the win,” she continued. “But, since I did…I think it’️s time for mommy to punish her bad little girl.” She snickered as she referred to herself as mommy, as Lia had. The Native American girl grabbed onto the albino girl and lifted her up, turning her over so that she was laid across Janet’️s tan lap, her pale rump thrusted up into the air. Janet pressed one palm into the girl’️s posterior and rubbed it, as if she expected a genie to come out.

“Gentle?” she repeated. “Maybe. I can’️t make any promises, though, sweetie.” She lifted her hand up, letting it hover menacingly above Lia’️s ass, letting the albino girl sweat a little. “Let’️s put five minutes on the clock!” she called out, and someone in the back room was evidently on the ball tonight, because the five minute timer for this spanking session immediately appeared on the jumbotron.

“Are you ready?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 am

Lia laughed when Lady Lakota told her how close she had been to winning. "Ahh... If only I squeezed just that much tighter then..." she said with a bit of disappointment at herself, but it was over now. She sighed, giving no resistance as she was scooped up and handily flipped onto the winning girl's lap. Deciding she might as well help her out, she raised her rear higher up, presenting it in full glory like a white and soon to be red trophy. "Y-yeah... You should teach this silly little girl a-a lesson, m-mommy..." her words stumbling on themselves, she was embarrassed just for whispering them out.

Soon enough, a tan hand was hovering barely a centimetre over her cotton clad panties. "I guess I might as well be thankful you didn't take them off." Lia thought out loud and blushed deeply when she realized it. Almost immediately at the American's words, the big screen put on a big 5:00, which made Lia squirm just a little in fear and antacipation. "Well... Dig in...!" the albino gave her ass a little shake, putting as cheerful and happy a tone as she could manage, and even so, it came out in a squeak.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 am

Janet laughed as Lia called her “mommy” again. The albino girl seemed to really enjoy playing the naughty little child who was about to be punished by her stern parent. “You want me to teach you a lesson, sweetie? Well, I’️ll teach you a lesson. You’️ve been a bad girl, you know—that ass is so fine, it just has to qualify as a deadly weapon.”

It was a bad joke, but it got at least a few chuckles from the crowd, and Janet herself thought it was funny enough.

When Lia mentioned that she was thankful that Janet hadn’️t pulled her panties down, the Native American wrestler chuckled. “Oh, well, I’️m not that sadistic. But I do need a clear shot at those butt cheeks of yours. So, let’️s see…” She paused for a moment, before grabbing onto Lia’️s white panties and giving them a sharp tug, trying to wedge them into the albino girl’️s crack and get them out of the way. “There!” she announced, looking to the crowd and giving a thumbs-up.

She looked back down to Lia as the girl shook her ass and invited Janet to dig in. “Dig in?” the Lakota reported, with a big smile, before bending her head down and giving the ass a gentle bite. “Mmmm,” she hummed, sucking on the rump for a few seconds before pulling her mouth away. “Delicious! But enough fooling around—I have a punishment to dole out!” And, with that, she delivered the first hard spank to Lia’️s rear end as the clock began to count down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next