Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Lia heard the explanation, and although she had no intention at all of refusing, from the results of the last two strentgh competitions, Lia wasn't exactly confident of her chances. So the idea was more than a little intimidating, and the confident brunette forcing her breasts even more forwards wasn't helping. But... "Man, those are some really wild ideas you've got. You're telling me this is normal stuff here? Might as well try it, right?" Anxious as she was, on the inside, Lia was more than a little excited to try it, even when she remembered what a "sixty-nine" position meant.

Lia was about to get down onto the mat when the Native American bumped her again, even more aggresive and added that extra stipulation. "Well, now I REALLY don't want to lose. But I guess if I'm going to agree to one thing, might as well do it all, yeah?" Lia was the type who when given a survey for anything, she'd check off "Strongly Agree" for everything without thinking. The only difference this time was that there might be rather humiliating consequences.

Not even giving a second thought about that, she cheerfully lied down onto the mat, opening up her pale white legs for everyone to see as she smiled enticingly for her opponent to follow.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Janet laughed as Lia mentioned how wild those ideas seemed to her. “You really think these are wild? I didn’️t even ask you to strip!” Janet replied, smiling widely as the girl accepted her proposal to start out the final round with a test of leg strength. She even accepted the spanking stipulation! The Native American wrestler had not been sure whether or not the other girl would be willing to go that far, but Lia was evidently up for trying new things tonight.

Once Lia had gotten down on her side on the mat and opened her legs, Janet would follow suit, lying down so that her head rested next to Lia’️s crotch. She would lift one tan leg, keeping the other down on the mat, and would scoot herself forward, placing her own head in between the pale, powerful thighs of her opponent, and closing her own thighs around Lia’️s head, preparing for the beginning of their struggle. Every fan in attendance would be getting quite a view in this contest—on one side, they would see the tan face of Lady Lakota, face half-pressed into her opponent’️s ass and crotch, struggling for breath between the crushing white thighs of her albino foe. And on the other side, they would see Lia’️s pale face gasping for air as Janet’️s tanned, toned thighs tried to pop her head right off of her shoulders.

Once both pairs of legs had captured their opponent’️s head, Janet would reach a hand up to poke Lia’️s butt. “Hey! Are you ready?” she asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am

Lia's smile only just wavered when her fellow fighter rested her brunette head right up to her crotch. "Well... when you put it into perspective...", laughing at the stripping comment. So close together, the contrast between their complexions was more visible than ever. More than one person in the audience was probably making a Yin-Yang joke right now, but for Lia, she was a bit too caught up for metaphors, literally. The other girl was extremely attractive, and if this was a scene where they had had a bit of alcohol, things would certainly be even wilder than this.

"No, need to be pushy, I'm always ready!", she responded brightly, but soon enough, the happy smile would probably be traded for gasps for air. Well, no way out of this now... The silvery haired girl began to squeeze her legs, lightly for now, around the other girl's head in this very VERY hot position. From how stubborn both of them had been when they had given up the first and second point, the audience could expect this contest to last quite a while and were all looking eagerly.

((I always wanted to use the words metaphor and literally together in a sentence xD))

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:35 am

Janet certainly would not mind having some alcohol with Lia. The girl was sort of exotic, in a funny sort of way—her albinism diminished her sexiness not one bit, and made her light enough to almost look like a member of some heavenly host. The Yin-Yang comparison had crossed her mind, and Janet had to admit that it was a rather accurate comparison.

All at once, however, the time for thinking was over, as she felt her opponent’️s smooth, creamy white thighs clamp down around her head. Evidently, Lia was ready to begin this final test of strength, which could very well decide the winner of the match right here and now. As Lia began to apply some pressure with her thighs to Janet’️s head, the Lakota wrestler would match her opponent exactly, very gradually squeezing her legs tighter around Lia’️s head. “Nnn…I’️m gonna pop that pretty little head like a balloon…” Janet challenged, with one last smirk, knowing that the next several minutes were going to be just too brutal to smile.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:19 am

It was pretty interesting to see how much Lia's personality had changed from the beginning of the fight. With what would likely amount to the match-deciding contest underway, words weren't of much use now, just actions. The tanned legs clamping down hard around her legs, the albino's smile faded and increased the pressure of her own legs. No need of going all out right from the getgo, once the two of them had began to run out of air was when their strength contest would really be determined. "Auuh... I'll make sure... Whatever you do... You're going have to feel at least... that much..."

To try to get an earlier advantage, Lia would send a milky white arm to squeeze the Lakota's breast, it didn't seem like an out of place move given their positions. And she had to admit, being so close to it made it all the more enticing, even as they tried to cut one another's heads off with their legs.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:36 am

“Uhff…well…good luck with that,” Janet scoffed, taking raspy, ineffective breaths in between the words as she tried to concentrate and carry herself through the scissor-hold torture that she was presently enduring. Those pale legs of Lia’️s were clamping tighter and tighter down on her neck, and the Lakota’️s air supply was pretty much completely cut off by this point. Janet’️s scissor hold was increasing in strength as well, however, and where at first she had simply been matching Lia, Lady Lakota would now actively begin trying to squeeze harder than her opponent, trying to prove her legs to be the stronger pair and force Lia to give up.

When Lia reached a hand between them to squeeze her breast, Janet squeaked just a little, her mouth opening partway as her boob was played with. Not to be outdone, Janet would immediately return the favor, grabbing onto Lia’️s milky white tit and giving it a hard but sensual squeeze.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05 pm

The strain on her neck was quite visible on Lia's face, and though she had the urge to say a few more words, air was a luxury now and wasting it was asking to lose the match now. By this point it seemed that both of them were squeezing the other with a good deal of strength, it was a wonder that a neck could hold up to the strength of someone's legs. Since it wasn't a direct contest of strength, the audience couldn't see whether it was the Lakota or the albino who was putting on more pressure, but to Lia, the force she was recieving was a lot more than what she was dealing. By this point it didn't seem like the already vicelike grip the Lakota girl had could tighten any more, but it did, making it feel like her eyes were about to bulge out of her head.

And then came the retaliatory gropes from the other girl. Lia was expecting it of course, but the sudden touch there still made her gasp for air that wasn't coming in. Even so, she continued moving her hand up and down, trying to keep sight of it to make sure she was rubbing and squeezing the right spots, before closing her eyes from he squeezing and just continuing the breast " assault" blindly. Lia was in quite a bad spot, her only consolation was that her opponent was too, and if she could just hold out...

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Even if she was dealing out more pain and pressure than she was receiving, Janet couldn’️t really tell that from her point of view. It was all she could do to keep squeezing with her legs as her own head and neck were slowly being crushed by the albino girl’️s thighs. She grunted, and shifted her body a bit, trying to get a little bit of relief, but no relief seemed to be coming. She could only hope that Lia was in a worse situation than she was. Janet would wince a little as the squeezing seemed to get harder and harder, threatening to pop her head right off of her shoulders. She would keep her hand latched tightly onto the albino wrestler’️s breast, squeezing and squeezing and squeezing and just hoping Lia would break first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 pm

In a situation where she could talk, Lia would probably be praising her Lakota opponent's crazy strength. But here the closest she manage was a few rasping groans of pain from inside those crushing tan thighs. The continued onslaught on her breasts wasn't making it any easier either, her own hand had stopped now, too weak to move without any oxygen coming in. She was more or less at her limit now, her legs loosening up visibly, and more than a few audience members noticed. A mix of groans or cheers coming out from the stands as they saw the albino weaken up.

Still she didn't let go, staying in the hold as long as she could manage, out of pure stubbornness it seemed. She already knew that she had probably lost herself the match now, the chances of her resisting her opponent now were next to none, but it was now a like a wordless message to the other girl, "at least I tried, right?".

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:25 am

Janet’️s last precious oxygen reserves were now being very rapidly used up. Her hand trembled, but remained on Lia’️s breast, squeezing and squeezing as she just tried to get the albino girl to give up first. Those pale, milky thighs just kept on crushing her head, though, her face turning almost purple, her eyes wide as she gasped like a fish out of water, desperate for air.

Finally, she felt Lia’️s legs beginning to loosen around her neck. Greedily, Janet would let go of Lia’️s breast and begin sucking in air. It was still difficult to do—the albino’️s legs were still clamping down upon her airways hard—but she at least managed to get some flow of oxygen reestablished. Now, with renewed vigor, Lady Lakota would try to tighten even further her own scissorhold on Lia, trying to choke the girl into near-unconsciousness, leaving her ripe for the final, decisive facesitting. Slowly, the Native American girl would try to rock to the side, forcing Lia onto her back while she got on top, their legs still wrapped around each other’️s necks.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next