Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Lia wasn't very comfortable up on top. She wasn't like Lady Lakota on that front, not a very close-up person, and she didn't like continuing to put the hurt on anyone, especially when she was pretty obviously in pain. But this was a match, and she had chosen this job, just like her opponent, so she had to keep on going. I'll try to make up for it after the match. Just as she was thinking this though, the albino girl felt her Native American opponent suddenly surge up and rolled off her perch. Her thoughts as she was falling back onto the ground were a blur and then - "Ugh! H-hard!", she said as her head came in contact once more into the floor. She was actually a bit dizzy after so many bumps on the head so early and now her thoughts weren't quite up to pace. She slowly stood up groaning, as long as her opponent hadn't yet gotten to her first.

Her next planned move was something she'd rarely do: she'd get back into grabbing range and then she'd hug the other girl tightly so that she would be able to get started on the other, more "playful" part of the match, as the stipulations said.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:46 am

Before Lia was able to do anything, Janet managed to grab onto the girl’️s shoulders and force her over onto her side, throwing the albino girl into the mat once again. The force of the impact apparently dazed Lia a little, as her legs unwrapped from around Janet’️s body, freeing the Native American wrestler and allowing her to scramble to her feet, dusting herself off after their brief tangle on the mat.

Lia was standing up too, albeit a little bit more slowly, groaning as she did so. Once the girl was on her feet, Janet would make her move, throwing herself forward and trying to get her arms around Lia in a bearhug. As she did so, though, Lia came forward to grab her and hug her back, and the two ended up locked in a mutual hug, their bodies pressed together tightly. “Unnngh,” Janet grunted, fidgeting a little but not trying to break the hold. She was stronger, after all, and in a contest of strength such as this one, she was certain she would come out on top. She would just try to tighten her own grip, squeezing Lia harder and harder.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 am

Lia remembered what happened in the lock-up and when it came down to it, she simply wasn't as strong as the other girl. But that was alright, since the point of the bearhug was to make the other person run out of steam first. So as long as she could hold on, she could pull it off. But the Lakota girl squeezed her more and more tightly, her strength was no joke. "Ugh...!", Lia squeezed back, as hard as she could. She knew that she could take a lot of punishment, probably more than her brunette opponent, but she didn't want to put her endurance to the test this early, certainly not in a long match like this.

But still, she applied as much pressure as she could into the mutual bearhug, their breasts awkwardly bumping into each other whenever they moved the slightest. "Come... agh... on... uuunnnghh...!" the groans coming out of her mouth got louder, and her blush became redder and redder. And despite the rather draining position, one of the thoughts in her head now was how glad Lia was that her boyfriend wasn't watching this right now.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:24 am

Though Janet had proven herself to be the stronger of the two, Lia wasn’️t exactly a slouch when it came to something like the bearhug, and, as the Native American girl squeezed her opponent tighter and tighter, she was herself being squeezed right back, feeling like she was a tube of toothpaste that someone was trying to get the very last squirt out of. Her cheeks were a light red as neither wrestler would back down, each keeping the other trapped within the powerful grasp of her arms, their breasts and bellies jammed tightly together, enough so that Janet could feel Lia’️s nipples drag across her own whenever one or the other moved.

“Unnngh…” she groaned, refusing to let go, despite the steadily increasing discomfort and lightheadedness. “You…aah…come on…” She was breathing more heavily, now, forcing air into her beleaguered lungs with deep pants. “Just…rrrgh…give up…mmmmgh…already!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:44 am

Lia was doing alright, at least she was doing roughly equal to someone that she knew was stronger than her, so that was something. But then she felt her nipples run into her opponent's skin and then bumping into the other girl's hard breasts. The sudden hit into that very sensitive region made her gasp out and blush. Then her grasp on the other girl was broken and now it was just her getting the air squeezed out of her.

"Agh...! L-let g-go! S-stop!!" Lia cried out after a few seconds of now unresisted squeezing. The pain was causing her head to spin now, and although Lia tried to fight back again, that tiny lapse caused a huge problem for her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 pm

It seemed that Lia was having a little trouble with the contact between their breasts—when their nipples rubbed into each other, forced into close contact by their mutual bearhug, the albino girl gasped, and her hold on Janet loosened. The Native American wrestler did not intend to let this opportunity to once again seize the advantage get away, and, as her opponent cried out for her to stop, Lady Lakota would only tighten her hold on the other girl.

She would squeeze Lia for several more seconds, trying to weaken her as much as she could. She could feel Lia trying to reestablish her own bearhug, however, and Janet was certain that she did not want to get trapped in that sort of brutal, reciprocal squeezing a second time. Therefore, with one last powerful squeeze, she would acquiesce to her foe’️s request, dropping Lia down onto the mat.

“I hope you don’️t mind if I go ahead and take the first round, here, sweetie,” Janet said, jumping on her opponent and trying to spin around so that she could sit her rear end down right on top of Lia’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Lia could feel her opponent squeezing even harder on her culminating in one last squeeze that almost caused her to black out. At last, she was let go. Should she feel thankful about it? But before she could think anything more about it, she saw the world go dark underneath the ample backside of her opponent. She squealed, trying to roll away, but there was no way at all to get away before her face was sat on. "Mmm! Hmmphh!!" was what was heard, but it was easy to guess that she was panicking. Although no one could see it, her face had went from almost white to nearly completely red.

She swatted at her opponent's butt repeatedly, but Lia didn't expect them to do much more than annoy or maybe even excite the other girl, as she tried to hold on, but the air supply was limited and she could only hold her breath for so long. And all of this was assuming that the Lakota girl was content on just sitting still and waiting.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Janet managed to get on top of Lia before the light-haired girl could get away, and she savored the feeling of the other girl’️s hot breath washing over her butt and tickling at her crotch. “Tap out whenever you feel like it,” the Lakota girl said, leaning backward a little to really grind her ample derriere into the face of her opponent. “I can’️t have you passing out just yet. I’️ve got to sit on your face one more time after this before I win…”

As she spoke, Lia began smacking her rump, trying to force her off. Janet was able to stay steady on her perch, however, and, in retaliation for the spanking, she would reach back, grabbing Lia’️s hair with both hands and tugging on it hard, trying to pull the girl’️s face even tighter up against her ass. “Feel free to give it a kiss! I’️ll take that as a submission,” she teased, smirking a little.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:11 am

Lia wasn't ready to give up, as much as she knew that the hope to get out of this position was basically none. She struggled, trying to push, slap, pull anything she could reach, but it was all no good. And then, when the girl began grinding and pulling her even deeper into her ass, Lia gasped in pain and tried to take in air that wasn't there. Not yet...!, the albino girl thought, but there was no energy to be had here. She didn't have the strength to push her off and now it was either stay here and get humiliated under her opponent's ass until she passed out or tap and hope for better luck in round 2.

But Lia was a stubborn person, more than her nervous exterior showed, and she still didn't tap, as much as her body screamed for the air, something in her didn't want her to give up just yet. One last try... She would hate herself for doing this, but with the strength of someone cornered and desperate, Lia pushed her face as deeply as it would go into the white panties of her opponent and she tried to use the combined force of her head pushing up and her arms pushing to the side to just maybe knock the other girl enough to the side to breath.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:16 am

Janet didn’️t think Lia really had many options, either, especially after she had wasted nearly a minute struggling beneath the Lakota girl’️s tan, plump ass. The albino girl certainly couldn’️t have enough breath to mount any sort of successful escape attempt now. That was what the Native American girl had assumed, based on her prior experience in matches of this nature.

Lia apparently had powerful lungs, however—or maybe just a powerful will to win, because she would suddenly throw herself upward, surprising Lady Lakota. The Native American felt her foe’️s nose bury itself deep between her butt cheeks, only her thin white cotton panties separating the girl’️s face from her naked skin, while the pale arms of her foe grabbed and pushed at her. Janet was thrown off-balance, and, with a little yelp, she tumbled sideways off of her perch, giving the albino wrestler the air she so desperately needed.

Janet had gotten too close to winning this first round to give up that easily, however. She would only allow her opponent a couple of seconds to breathe before she would lunge forward, trying to throw herself back down on top of Lia, albeit front-to-front this time. “I’️m not letting you get away, sweetie!” she would say with a smirk, rubbing herself all over the other girl once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next