Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 am

Lia didn't have any rebuttal for what sounded to be either a joke or a compliment, so she just lay there, blushing. At least, until Lia heard the next announcement and felt a hard tug on her white cotton panties, making her yelp a little in a mix of pain and embarrassment. Although the panties were virtually the same as her skin tone and there was little visible difference, Lia could certainly feel what was happening.

When the girl took her invitation a bit too literally and a set of lips sunk into her rear, Lia couldn't help but whimper out, feeling a tongue slide over her skin. She wasn't biting down or anything, but it wasn't a feeling you'd get everyday. "P-please d-don't tell me that's normal here to-" she let out, just as a really hard smack hit her ass right where she had just been licked. "Aaahh!! M-May I p-please have another, M-miss Lakota?" her lips quivering, a bit of a submissive side showing.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 am

Janet laughed when her vanquished opponent asked whether “digging in” in that manner was normal at AFW, as well. “Well, no,” the girl known as Lady Lakota admitted. “Not really. But there are plenty of girls here who are admirers of gorgeous rear ends like this one. If you invite them, they’️ll do just about anything to it.” She punctuated that explanation with the first hard spank, and was a little surprised when Lia begged her for more.

“You want another, huh, missy?” Janet said. “Well, then, who am I to deny you that simple request?” She would raise her hand and bring it down again on Lia’️s bottom, even harder this time, noticing the first hints of a red hue on those plump white butt cheeks of her defeated albino foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:35 am

Lia wasn't really a submissive person, not by nature. She was just the type of person who cared more about other people's enjoyment than her own wellbeing; a trait that often led her into interesting and usually negative outcomes. There was no time to reflect on this though, a second smack came hard enough to send ripples through her whole body. "Waa-AAGH! P-please d-do it h-however you want!" The crowd could hear every word she was saying. Although it was beyond embarrassing at this point, it wasn't as if there was an alternative, so Lia might as well go along with it.

Even through all the pain coursing from her now reddened backside, Lia managed a smile, thinking about the match that just past, and the girl who had beaten her. Lia couldn't exactly call Lady Lakota a nice person, but "fun" was probably the right word to fit her. She wondered if she'd get to know her real name; asking her night now was certainly out the question.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 am

Janet paused between each smack to admire the rippling of Lia’️s round rear, and to examine the gradual reddening of those two lovely cheeks, but she did not pause for any longer than she had to. She only had five minutes’️ worth of ownership of the albino wrestler’️s ass, and she was going to make the most of it. She silently cursed herself for proposing so short a period of time for the loser’️s spanking session!

“However I want, huh?” Janet repeated, as Lia seemed to become more and more submissive the more time she spent laid across Janet’️s lap. As tempted as the Lakota was to really go to town on her pale opponent, however—maybe even taking another “bite” out of that lovely ass—she figured she might as well be nice and not embarrass Lia any more than was necessary. The girl seemed to be enjoying the spanking—or at least it seemed that way to the Lakota woman. “Well…I’️ll spare you, for now. You don’️t want to give me a blank check like that, sweetie. From my mind have sprung some crazy things.” She would punctuate that statement with an extra-hard spank, and after that began to settle into a rhythm, giving Lia’️s bum about one hard spank a second.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:13 am

Lia could practically feel her ass turning red each smack stinging, each one feeling harder than the previous. But as painful and embarrassing her situation was, she still let out a pained laugh at her tormentor's words. "Eh... G-AAHH!! given wh-where I am... I don-WAAAHH!! Don't think it's a matter of wh-AH!! What I-I want anym-EEEP!! M-more... I-it's y-your c-ca-AAAGH!! Call n-now, cr-craz-GAAAAHH! Or n-not.." she managed out between smacks.

The slaps became a bit more regular, which was both good and bad. It was good because at least Lia could more or less guess when the next hard smack would reach her ass. The negative because... well that was obvious enough for the audience to see. Everyone in the stage could see Lia's ever-redder backside, whoever was backstage saw fit to overset the camera with the timer for the remaining 3 and whatnot minutes.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:48 am

Janet looked up at the jumbotron, which showed the rapidly reddening posterior of her albino conquest along with the five-minute countdown, which still showed three minutes and change. She smiled, and turned her eyes back down to Lia. “Oh, but I don’️t want to make you too uncomfortable, sweetie,” she replied, pausing for just a second and just rubbing her hand across the warm, tenderized butt cheeks of the albino wrestler.

“If you want me to do the crazy stuff to you, sweetie, you’️ll have to meet up with me sometime outside of the ring,” she finished, before resuming her previous pace of spanking, continuing to deliver the most powerful smacks she could to Lia’️s ass.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:14 pm

On some level, Lia felt a little unfulfilled hearing the victorious girl's words. But for the most part, the albino was quite thankful for that; if she was going to do something wild and "out there", it'd be much better in privacy. "Y-you're the b-boss..." the defeated pale girl called out as the winner mercifully stopped the spanks for a second. It felt... strange, but enjoyable, Lia could feel Lady Lakota's soft palm running around her sore, tender butt, making her purr out loud.

Of course, it wouldn't last, another set of brutally hard smacks made another set of ripples. She cried out after each one, counting them in her head. Once she got to 10 or so, an especially well placed spank almost brought years to her eyes. The crowd was eating up every second of it, the punishing tan girl laying waste to the poor albino's backside.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 am

Janet could not help but snicker as she heard Lia purr like that in response to the gentle rubbing of her tender butt. This girl was really fun to play with, and it seemed to be mostly accidental! The Lakota girl was amazed. “You like that, huh?” she asked. “Feels good? Don’️t be embarrassed—your mommy knows just how you feel. Nothing beats a butt massage after a hard spanking. Maybe I’️ll give you another one once we’️re finished.”

As she continued, she could sense that her poor little albino opponent was hurting more and more, and saw the bright glint of a tear in the girl’️s eye. Lady Lakota was not going to let the girl off easy, however. Once it was over, and they were back in the locker room, she would probably apologize to the girl. But right now, she was going to exact every ounce of pain and pleasure she could out of Lia. “Beg me to spank you harder!” Janet insisted, acting in her capacity as the boss, her spanking not slowing down as she spoke.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:24 am

Lia knew in her head that Lady Lakota was only excerising her right as the victor that both had agreed upon, but this was getting to be a bit too much. "WAAAHH!!!! U-uh... Th-thanks... AH!!" Lia forced out a response to the Lakota girl's rather embarrassing words. And although the pain in her glowing red rear was beyond intense now, she had to admit that... it was... nice. She didn't understand her own thought process, but there was just something about her situation that she enjoyed for whatever reason.

Once the albino girl heard her tormentor's command, her blushing red face figuratively paled . Beg? Just the idea brought painful memories back to life. But Lia would have to do as told, it was hardly like the girl was going to stop if she didn't. "Ah... Pl-pl-AAAHH!! Pl-please w-whip m-GAAHH!! M-my un-unworthy b-butt h-har-WAAAHHH!!! H-harder... P-pl-EEEEEPP!! P-please M-miss L-Lakota...!!" Lia wasn't a stranger to the concept of begging, and the audience reveled and laughed loudly at her words and her shame, her face might just be as bright red as her ass.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:31 am

Janet didn’️t realize that her command might have dredged up some bad memories for Lia. She was enjoying herself immensely right now, obeying the pleas she had coerced out of Lia by spanking the girl even harder as the timer ticked past one minute remaining. They were on the home stretch, and the Native American girl wanted to finish this little victory celebration with a bang. She started using both hands, one to each butt cheek, slapping that plush rump as hard and as fast as she could as the timer got down to the final few seconds.

She heard some fans in the crowd counting down: “Five…four…three…two…” As they reached one, she would hold her hands straight upwards, wiggling her fingers at the bright white lights above, before bringing them crashing down for one last torturous smack on that formerly white—now deep, mottled purplish-red—ass.

“There!” she announced loudly, keeping her hands on Lia’️s ass after the time had expired, no longer spanking, but simply massaging, kneading the raw red flesh. It felt as if the girl’️s hindquarters were literally roasting. Five minutes’️ worth of spanking was no joke. Feeling a little bad for her vanquished foe, Janet would sit there for a while, just rubbing her palms gently across the girl’️s ass.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next